Turbo Wax Results....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes Tito's product has been tested for a long time now. New people are testing as they read old threads about how well Turbo wax works. I tested it because of reading rave reviews last spring.

So far there has not been a single bad review.

no viper yet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my son 01ACR/VIPER did his viper cannot believe how it looks now
looks like glass an so easy to apply
don't own a viper will try it on my Crossfire

Last edited:

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Tito,It works GREAT.:2tu:I will be emptying ALL the other into the trash to be replaced with yours.:headbang:

Do we at VCA get a discount?:D

01ACR/VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
only did a qtr and the deck lid, and they look absolutely awesome. now ihave to finish the rest of the car.

Thats funny,I started mine at around 9:00 pm one day just to check it out.....2:00am...car is done.:D I just could not stop.:lmao:

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thats funny,I started mine at around 9:00 pm one day just to check it out.....2:00am...car is done.:D I just could not stop.:lmao:

Yup started mine around that time and went to bed at 12ish. took me so long because i used the oxidaton bar on the whole panel. i know crazy but it makes it come out so much better

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted,

That looks awesome!! Prior to the Viper, I've never had a car worth detailing so I'm a total novice in the area. To rectify the situation, I've been spending a lot of hours researching detailing products on this forum. After reading more than a few reviews such as yours, I think I may have to give this kit a try.

Great pic!

You won't be sorry. I also tried a few free samples and was most impressed by the swirl remover, the prewax cleaner took my Mother's Gold 3 stage wax off my car beautifully and the wax really worked awesome (pic).

The Mother's California Gold is only supposed to last a couple months and then removed and done over again (with all 3 stages)? Sorry, but the Mother's clouded the Sapphire on my car and it looked black before I used the pre-wax cleaner. The Turbo wax added to the sparkle and the Sapphire looks as good as the day I bought it again. Considering I had been thinking of painting the whole car because the Mother's Gold hid the paint ... well, Tito's pre-wax cleaner save me a couple thousand bucks! Canon XSi is how you get great pics. Look at this ...

You must be registered for see images

Although not a pro photographer this pic should win prizes!!!

Oh yah, my first order was for $130 worth. When buying wax, buy some microfifer and application pads as well.

Ted

Rheeder218

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You won't be sorry. I also tried a few free samples and was most impressed by the swirl remover, the prewax cleaner took my Mother's Gold 3 stage wax off my car beautifully and the wax really worked awesome (pic).

The Mother's California Gold is only supposed to last a couple months and then removed and done over again (with all 3 stages)? Sorry, but the Mother's clouded the Sapphire on my car and it looked black before I used the pre-wax cleaner. The Turbo wax added to the sparkle and the Sapphire looks as good as the day I bought it again. Considering I had been thinking of painting the whole car because the Mother's Gold hid the paint ... well, Tito's pre-wax cleaner save me a couple thousand bucks! Canon XSi is how you get great pics. Look at this ...

Although not a pro photographer this pic should win prizes!!!

Oh yah, my first order was for $130 worth. When buying wax, buy some microfifer and application pads as well.

Ted

did you do any compounding to get the fine scrathes out?

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone :) I guess we can put to rest that the products will deliver as intended :D;)

Wolfc2e

Just so you know our Pre Wax will take all of those black stains in your aircraft around the headlight:D;):drive:

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wolfc2e

Just so you know our Pre Wax will take all of those black stains in your aircraft around the headlight:D;):drive:

Are you talking about the one in my "New Member Introduction" thread?? If so, that's just one of the many planes I usually rent when flying. I wish I was rich enough to own a plane or two! Maybe I'll suggest your product to the school (25+ aircraft) :2tu:

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi

At least you can enjoy them :) we have some customers that own small planes and keep them in shape with our products. Especially the Leather interior.

If you can suggest our products we will appreciate that a lot.:2tu: Thank you :)

SR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Turbo Wax

Are your products safe to use on clear bra such as Ventureshield?

Thanks.

frank364

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t believe how easy it was to apply and remove. And the results were amazing!
So much so that I used it on my wife’s hummer and sons Corvette, we all are constantly receiving compliments on our finish.

Thx

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't understand the baggy test?
Help?

ditto on the clear bra question...

Just take a plastic sandwich bag and place your hand inside. As you run your hand over the surface the bag will enhance the imperfections so that you can feel them. Lots of bumps feel like sand on the paint surface. Those are what you want to clean off with a clay bar or brick like Tito uses. Simple test really.

:usa:

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Again thank you for your positive feedback and support :2tu: We still have about another 30 samples floating out there that we haven't received any feedback from. :dunno: Maybe due to the weather:confused:

SR

I'm not familiar with that brand of film however we have worked with other brands, the way to care for them is the same way you will care for your paint surface; extreme attention must be taken if a buffer machine is in use. We usually tape the area of where the film stops and the paint surface starts. Always follow your manufactures recommendations, you can never go wrong with that.

ViperGal

As mentioned the "baggy trick" will allow you to feel the surface imperfections that you won't see or feel with your hands unless it's an obvious problem. I have taken the liberty to include 3 photos that represent a roof completely covered with over spray. In a case like this the baggy trick is not needed but in our daily driver you will be surprised what's hidden.

Customer Car

You must be registered for see images attach

Roof condition as found

During our R&D Oxidation block and swirl remover, we dint see the need to go any further

frank364

Thank you :)

Couldn’t believe how easy it was to apply and remove

If I had a dollar for everytime we heard that we'd be rich!:D Easy to apply and remove, no white powder residue, no chemical smell are a few of the elements that makes our product an attractive product, again we continue to concentrate on ONE product when we have an entire line.:)

It's not easy to please everyone but we try our best, I have taken the liberty to include what the Nissan Sport Magazine had to say about us, we were thrilled that they waited almost 6 months for their special anniversary edition and in there they included our product review, can't ask for any other fair ground than that.

Product Test: Turbo Wax

"As manufacturers have discovered, providing free product to Nissan Sport does not mean a free good plug (see our fall 2008 issue for reviews of two disappointing cleaners). When Juan Ruiz of Turbo Wax offered samples he must have had confidence in his product. I expected to receive a bottle of wax and maybe an applicator. What showed up was a complete Turbo Wax Car Care System-retailing for $159.99-comprised of eleven products, many with applicators and micro-fiber towels. Five are designed for conditioning and keeping exterior paint shiny and protected. Other products included interior UV resistant leather-vinyl-rubber conditioner, wheel cleaner, tire dressing, headlight lens restoration system, and a unique bug oxidation block that replaces the traditional detailer’s clay. As you can imagine, evaluating all these products would be a time-intensive task, and I must admit that not all have been tried to date. However, we did evaluate the LVR interior conditioner, the Car Shampoo, Bug Oxidation Block, Pre-Wax Cleanser, Swirl Remover, Car Wax, and Tire Care Gel. These products were used on our Desert Platinum Project G35, our Avalanche (white) Frontier, the wife’s Pebble Beach (medium metallic beige) Altima, and the neighbor’s custom red, yellow and black painted Harley. Across the board, the results were outstanding. Turbo Wax was equal to or better than M-or-M products I typically use. The new reflectivity of the lighter-colored Desert Platinum and Avalanche paint is truly notable. Nissan Sport confidently recommends Turbo Wax, whether you are a serious detailer or a weekend waxer."

-Dave O.
Nissan Sport Magazine Editor

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered some online and will give it a whirl. I've tried every wax known to man in the last four years on my Vipers, so lets see how it stands up compared to Menzerna, Pinnacle, Klasse and the other 50 brands I've tried...:D

RevHeat

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got my items from TurboWax today. Thanks for shipping it out so fast. Any extra advice on using the Bug & Oxidation remover. It kind of intimidates.

Chris G.
San Antonio, Tx

Last edited:

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Chris,

Just as stated in the instructions.

Prior to using this product the surface must be completely dirt free, plenty of lubricant must be used ( from the water/car shampoo mix) apply to a very small area for testing purposes before using the product on the entire vehicle surface.
While the vehicle still wet, Hold rubber side against the surface and glide it back and forth GENTLY.

Don't press it hard onto the surface and rub it roughly. Repeat the gliding motion with water until you feel the surface is smooth.

I usually let it soak into the car/shampoo solution while I Pre-rinse the vehicle, if you want do a very small area first until you get the hang of it, you won't have any problems. I even do the outside of the windows with it. Any questions you can always call me or shoot me a PM. :)

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More Info :)

We are always looking to test our products against other products in the market, this time I decided to go head to head against one of the best clay bars on the market we will call it X, so here is my take on the exercise.

First, what is a Clay Bar- a General description-?

Clay bar
Clay is a mixture of clay base and various mild abrasives. Clay along with a clay lubricant is used to remove paint contamination. Spray wax, window cleaner or water can work as a clay lubricant. Road grime, tar, bugs, rust, tree sap and even paint over spray can be removed with a clay bar.

Clay bars differ in color and density but what is most important is the type and amount of abrasive particles they contain. All clay bars will be labeled from "mild" to "strong" abrasive quality. Claying does not remove the clear coat of the paint but can cause marring or dullness if used incorrectly. When using a clay bar sufficient lubrication must be present to avoid scratching the paint.

It takes a few passes of clay to feel the difference on the surface of the paint. To evaluate the effectiveness of claying dry the area and assess the paint and the bar. The paint should become slick to touch.If the clay bar is dropped it must be discarded. The clay bar should be folded over frequently to expose clean surface. Claying does not replace polishing. It is a process that should be used before polishing compound is used.

One huge misconception is that all of them are the same they are not, period.

General Comparison

Other brands Price $ 12.50- $16.00- Ours $14.99

Limited Life - Ours 25 Uses

Misuse could bring problems - Ours, easy to use not intended to use under the heavy sun or hot surfaces

Dropped and is garbage- Ours just rinse it and re use it

Works Properly at times extremely difficult to remove bugs- Ours will remove bugs with easy

Some of them to be effective specific lubricant is needed (only some products) ours use Water.

Most of them are too big difficult to handle- Ours easy to use

Some of them can cause dullness- Ours not one single case reported

Removal of Over spray- may need different grades- Ours tested with extreme over spray 98% came out

Low quality clay bar will damage the paint- Ours award wining product in 2007

Depending on condition you may need different grades- With ours if you don’t get great results you must move to a heavier product, compound or such, we haven’t found that to be the case yet

Test Mule, our 2003 Ford Excursion, in all fairness the truck has been expose to bad weather the last 3 weeks.

Overhaul condition on surface same on both sides

Conventional Clay vs. Turbo Wax Oxidation Block (right side vs. left side)

First prepare the car shampoo

Nothing more than 1/4 once of car shampoo!!

Left side using conventional clay bar

Contaminants from surface on left side

Right side TW Oxidation block

Work on progress

Right side- Things that make you go Hmm,

Right side work in progress

Good Bye Bugs!!

Left Side

Left side I really had to work hard to get all of the bugs out, in some places I had re-do the work 4 or 5 times, eventually I got them out

After 2 passes with the conventional clay bar

After right side was washed and the TW Oxidation block used, I clay the surface with the conventional clay the results no one single trace of contaminants , this proof once again that our oxidation block does work. Not one single trace!

Stains on bumper from the exhaust fumes from the turbo diesel
As found

Work in progress

As always, is all about choice, if you are happy with the results of your clay bar, there's nothing wrong with that.;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets