Turbo Wax rocks!

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Received a sample kit of wash/wax from Tito, very impressed with the quick shipment. It takes very little of the wash, rinses very clean, wax is amazing. No problem if it gets on rubber/plastic. Products didn't irritate my skin, I am allergic to a LOT of things and this was the first wash/wax I used that I didn't have to wear gloves.

cell_phone_073.jpg

cell_phone_075.jpg

Best part I like about the wax is even though I went through a heavy rainstorm the next day, took this pic when I stopped for gas and a break from the t storms, car was still shiny:2tu: Rain just 'streamed' off the hood and dried streak free
cell_phone_079.jpg

Last edited:

QUICK SILVER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use alot of griots garage product happy with it. I am also a detailer I get most of my supplies from autogeek. I am interested in turbo how does someone get samples if I like I will buy.

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The turbo wash was good, I would say I saw little difference than with the other washes, didn't have the grape smell like I am used to..but that's a positive for me 'cause I don't want any fragrances on my hands with my eczema. It's definitely more concentrated than other washes I have used. I started off being a Meguire's fan, then was stuck on Zaino for the last 4 yrs, used some Adam's products too.

I really think I was most impressed by the sheeting action of that rain storm on the hood, if that's only from the wax then I am sold. When the rain stopped and the car was getting dried from driving, it literally just dried to a perfect shine. Yeh, there's a slight 'haze' of dirt from the rainwater, but not a single rain spot. The last thing I want with a dark car is getting stuck in a rain storm then the sun baking on water spots. Those are a PITA to get off! Of course, the back end is dirty, it's a Viper haha.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The stuff is slick (pun intended! :))

Mine is still shiney and it repelled water nicely a week ago when it started raining at a car show. Was the first time the car got rained on! :omg:

Yes, did notice the no smell. Was a nice change!

Robert

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you so much everyone for your support,It's Greatly appreciated.

Special "Thank you" to you Robert, you were our very first customer from the forum:)

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
tito how clearbra friendly are your wax products, i hate that i can wax my car but not the clear bra areas for fear of the dreaded white line issues(my car is black). i use the detailing sprays or polishes(plexus).

thanks
benny

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie

Big thanks to you ! please accept my apology if you think my comment was out of place:) The only reason I said that is because I was asking around in the beginning and no one was trusting us and he did, and so did you.

Thank you Leslie.

Benny

I know exactly what you mean, our wax and spray wax are safe for your intended use. One simple solution would be to get some of the "painters tape" and place a strip between the edge of the bra and the beginning of the non-bra surface. I have taken the liberty to provide a photo of what I do. It may be a little extreme but it saves me time on certain areas. It's from the Dodge family :D

Last edited:

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
uhh gee thanks!

Oh nuts!:omg: Did I just cause an issue again? ;)

No worries Leslie! You were his fastest first customer anyway you look at it!! I slacked too much on my end with winter first, then injuries..... all said and done Juan waited a LONG time for me to get my car out and use the wax so I should not get the title.

I will give up the title if you would like it! :) I am easy to get along with!!:rolleyes:

:D:D

OP
OP
L

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh nuts!:omg: Did I just cause an issue again? ;)

No worries Leslie! You were his fastest first customer anyway you look at it!! I slacked too much on my end with winter first, then injuries..... all said and done Juan waited a LONG time for me to get my car out and use the wax so I should not get the title.

I will give up the title if you would like it! :) I am easy to get along with!!:rolleyes:

:D:D

no way dude I was just ribbin':lmao:

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Leslie

Big thanks to you ! please accept my apology if you think my comment was out of place:) The only reason I said that is because I was asking around in the beginning and no one was trusting us and he did, and so did you.

Thank you Leslie.

Benny

I know exactly what you mean, our wax and spray wax are safe for your intended use. One simple solution would be to get some of the "painters tape" and place a strip between the edge of the bra and the beginning of the non-bra surface. I have taken the liberty to provide a photo of what I do. It may be a little extreme but it saves me time on certain areas. It's from the Dodge family :D

thanks tito, thats what i thought and what ive done. if you want to come out of retirement i have a black acr you can try all your products on and make a few bucks too and im even in the neighborhood.

Tito Tw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks tito, thats what i thought and what ive done. if you want to come out of retirement i have a black acr you can try all your products on and make a few bucks too and im even in the neighborhood.

Thanks, I would love the opportunity. I will PM you so we can get something set up, as soon as the rain stops.:(