Ugly Crash! Just sick to watch!

georgethedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever had the authority to stop that race and did not should be fired and sent a bill for all the damage to people and the cars. "If you were stupid, would you know it?"

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ya would've thought someone would've been on the radio yelling for a full course caution. Should they've been racing in that wx condition? Visibility was ****.... very stupid.

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Notice that they all had slicks on, not wet tires...so obviously it was an unexpected downpour. The drivers with slicks should have backed off as soon as they saw the wall of water ahead...totally driver error. Every one of them.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever had the authority to stop that race and did not should be fired and sent a bill for all the damage to people and the cars. "If you were stupid, would you know it?"

Your correct, the drivers should be fired. The driver of the race car has the authority to stop the race anytime.

3whitevipers

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I agree that the drivers should have enough sense to stop and get far off the track--very tired of those that try to blame somebody else for the foolishness of the drivers--the drivers have the personal responsibility to protect themselves and their cars, no one else has that responsibility. However, in this "let's blame somebody" society we live in, it would sure be nice to once lay the blame where it belongs--in this case with the individual drivers.---Dave

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be intersesting to know if there was a driver or two that did bow out when the rain hit... if so, they looked liked whimps at first and geniuses later!

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ice racing and pretty wild but nothing like I had to witness when Dan Wheldon was killed in Las Vegas recently. The Rolex 24 hour was pretty tame compared to this video.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should have called the race long before that happend. Sure ***** to see that happen.

That was my thought, "and their calling a halt to this, not a moment too soon" really?! Id say about a moment too late...

That and how are cars STILL going off the track minutes after the first several crashes. Were the radios frozen over too?

Part of me feels bad, but part of me thinks Darwin and care factor is 0.

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First rule of thumb is when you can't tell what color flag the flagman is waving, you know it's time to pit!
PAVenomRT/10

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235