Unfortunately I got ripped off.

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey i'm cool here. I even pay for things & don't bother picking them up....Hope i don't get charged storage fees....

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That sacks to be ripped off by vendor. Initially I thought that you became a victim of one of those 419 scams, considering how many are out there. Its almost impossible to sell stuff online this days with out getting 100 emails from fraudsters. Don’t let one bad experience to get to you. And it’s good that you let the names out here as well.
Anyway, nice looking wires there you make, I will definitely have to get some for the next season from you.

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, since nobody offered........ Ab, in exchange for a free set of your wires for my '97 GTS, I will pay off the $45 that is owed to you from SVS. No overnight shipping needed on the wires you send me. :D

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****, and that's another vendor I won't ever be doing business with. Thanks for snitching.

I have to say that a vendor should have their own UPS/FEDEX account number... it only takes a few minutes to set one up on UPS' website. You should demand for it next time you send to a vendor under the same circumstances.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper