Update On Calendar Shoot with ******* Bunnies & Other Beautiful Models

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well O.K. the time has come for me to get some commitments if possible, the shoot at VIR is on with 24 drop dead gorgeous models and three of them are play boy bunnies. This Calendar is going to be on sale in national book stores and through a nationbal calendar distributor as well as VOI9. I need support from the local NC chapter and any others that want to come join in on the fun. I will be there with 12 of our Vipers we have in stock and hopefully 12 more form NC chapter any from Va Md are definetely welcomed. Lunch will be provided and the day will be yours take your shot and then hit the road or hang out and watch the day or the models.

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am counting on NC it's seems our Va/Md Chapter doesn't want to drive the distance. I look forward to all that can make it, it will be a fun day and the weather will be beautiful.

Bernie

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool excited to have variety:

Gen I's
Gen II's -
Gen III's

I need a GTSR. GT2 and one of each limited edition. Wow that would be alot of cars. This is going to be to cool. Terry we will miss you, see if you can obtain one of the NASCAR Cars that would be the icing on the cake.

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo, Bernie! Dan Jacoby here. Its been a while. Starting to think about buying another Viper. My friend Jason bought one of your awesome blue/white striped race-prepared GTSs. He brought it by but has since sold it. Anyway... just checkin' in. Wish I coulda made it back to VIR. Soon...

See ya!

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo, Bernie! Dan Jacoby here. Its been a while. Starting to think about buying another Viper. My friend Jason bought one of your awesome blue/white striped race-prepared GTSs. He brought it by but has since sold it. Anyway... just checkin' in. Wish I coulda made it back to VIR. Soon...

See ya!

So, you resurrect a thread from 5 months ago to say hello?
You better post some pictures ******* bunnies with or without Vipers to make up for this!
:buttkick:

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan thinks have changed quite a bit since I last spoke with you! I have opened a shop in Crozier, Virginia on a main highway just west of Richmond. I have been renovating the property for the past month and hope to open November. I was at VIR last Monday running with the Porsche Club. I had a race prepped car and was having fun with the GT3 and 360 Challenge Cars. Even though I am a bit rusty I can still have fun with the pack. I sure miss running every weekend and hope to build my new business into a Snake room for all to come and hang out. The place was built in 1935 as a Chevrolet dealership,old tracks on the ceilings and for moving motors out of the back of trucks on chains and sliding them around to the lift, the lift is cool and in ground hydraulics. O.K. I know better than to solicit business but I am very proud of finally having my new shop with lot's of Vipers and memrobila all over the walls. Dan please give me a call I have three 96 cars Blue & White in the house now and would love the opportunity to get caught up! BJ Motors is changing names and will be trading as Route 6 Motors and Route 6 Motorsports. This will all be tied into the old logo of Route 66 since we are located on Rt.6 we are just dropping a 6. Give me a call when time allows to say Hi! 1-804-347-1808 mobile. The shop number is 1-804-784-7028 or 7029.

VaASPMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, you resurrect a thread from 5 months ago to say hello?
You better post some pictures ******* bunnies with or without Vipers to make up for this!
:buttkick:
Sorry 'bout that, Norm. I was hoping Bernie would give a graphic update in reply. I will give a shout, Bernie. Is the guy who had the vintage 'vette junkyard still out that way? More to come...

You must be registered for see images

Time for this thread to go back to sleep...

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96