Update on Sacramento Vipers

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who could/would be interested in attending a meeting on the first Tuesday of the month at ******* @ 3541 Truxels Rd. in Sacramento. I just went down and met with the manager.They are willing to rope off parking and reserve the back of the restraunt for us. Since Tuesdays are their slow days, they have tons of specials on their menu-so the cost is minimal for those on a budget. Let me know ASAP as I need a firm head count to make this happen!

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can be there.

Thanks for work and effort getting this set up.

Cheers,
George

I have set up a meeting for Sept. 1st, which is the first Tuesday of the month. I think we can do this as a dinner meeting. I am going to say 6:30. I will be there before 6 to set up parking. Please let me know who can be there for a head count for the restaurant. Thanks!
Brian

conceptpi916

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ill mention this again at the meeting, but just wanted to give everybody heads up. This is last one of the season.

Niello Concours at Serrano News

We are very excited to announce a new destination for the 2009 Concours Raduno…CRUSH 29 Restaurant
Please join us from 6:30PM ~ 10:00PM

September 8, 2009

The Concours Raduno at CRUSH 29 is a gathering of motorcar owners for an evening spent enjoying the art of the automobile. We invite you to join us on the patio at:

CRUSH 29
1480 Eureka Road
Roseville

for light Hors d'oeuvres and wine tasting along with live music as you enjoy a fabulous display of motorcars. If you are the owner of a motorcar of significance please feel free to display it so all may enjoy.

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill mention this again at the meeting, but just wanted to give everybody heads up. This is last one of the season.

Niello Concours at Serrano News

We are very excited to announce a new destination for the 2009 Concours Raduno…CRUSH 29 Restaurant
Please join us from 6:30PM ~ 10:00PM

September 8, 2009

The Concours Raduno at CRUSH 29 is a gathering of motorcar owners for an evening spent enjoying the art of the automobile. We invite you to join us on the patio at:

CRUSH 29
1480 Eureka Road
Roseville

for light Hors d'oeuvres and wine tasting along with live music as you enjoy a fabulous display of motorcars. If you are the owner of a motorcar of significance please feel free to display it so all may enjoy.

We were there at the first two events this year-great people and cars. We will be there.

ACR VYPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see this has finally become a reality! I'll be working nights this coming week but I'll definitely be there in spirit. Thank you George (Trackaire) for the call today and thank you Brian (CCBrain) for setting all this up. Sure would like 10 Naked, 3 mile Island, drum-sticks...
Ken

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In case anyone missed it, we are having a Viper meeting (beginning of River City Vipers?)this Tuesday the 1st at 6:30. It will be at the ******* Resaurant located at 3541 Truxel Rd. in Sacramento off of I-80. So far we have 9 Vipers committed to showing up. Would love to see everyone there. Feel free to PM me with any questions.
Brian

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, were trying this again for 2010. All Sacramento area Viper owners and enthusiast-We are having a meeting next Saturday, March 6th, at the California Automotive Museum at 2200 Front Street in Old Sacramento,at 10:00AM. This is the first Saturday in March. We will have coffee and donuts for the people that want them. We have room for 75 people, so all are welcome.

We don't care if you drive your Viper or Pinto there-this is a Social Event to meet with other owners. We will be sharing information on car runs/other events coming up in the next few months. Even non-Viper owners are welcome!

See you all there!

Brian Barnes
(916)230-4750

Tom Vona
(916)-335-9901

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One last attempt to notify everyone about this Saturday!

All Sacramento area Viper owners and enthusiast-We are having a meeting next Saturday, March 6th, at the California Automotive Museum at 2200 Front Street in Old Sacramento,at 10:00AM. This is the first Saturday in March. We will have coffee and donuts for the people that want them. We have room for 75 people, so all are welcome.

We are also going to have the New ACRX race header. This SRT approved product, which is going on the ACRX-was put together by our own Todd Gomez and his Bad Boyzz Garage. Come out and check it out!

We don't care if you drive your Viper or Pinto there-this is a Social Event to meet with other owners. We will be sharing information on car runs/other events coming up in the next few months. Even non-Viper owners are welcome!

See you all there!

Brian Barnes
(916)230-4750

Tom Vona
(916)-335-9901

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Northern California Viper Nation Brian is Correct!!

Come on down to The Ford Museum this Saturday & Put Your Hands on the First Set in the Country of The All New Gen 4 Viper ACRX-Track Race Header =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= for sale to the Viper Nation!!

Remember Guys & Gals, that we the Viper Nation can still be part of the Viper's Heritage!! I firmly believe this & want our group to reunite & start working as a Team!!

Wine & Dine / Performance Days / Fun Runs!! We have plenty of Car Crazy Viper Enthusiasts over here on the East Half of Norhtern California!!

We welcome all thoughts & ideas.

See Ya at The Track!!

OP
OP
C

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sacramento Viper owners-Meeting this morning at 10:00 a.m.@ the California Auto Museum in Old Sacramento...theres no rain so no excuses! See everyone there.
Brian

BAD BOYZZ GARAGE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention All Viper Enthusiasts:

The very first Set of The All New Viper ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= avaliable to the Viper Nation "SOLD" to a proud owner of a RED 2009 Gen 4 Viper Coupe!!

One problem "This Guy is talking about hanging this set up on his office wall"! He believes they will be in the history books of the Viper's Heritage & worth a mint one day! Don't worry though I think he'll break & want to SNAKE them into his Viper's Engine Bay! I'll deal with that end personally!!

My wife Sonja & I would like to thank all the impressive Viper enthusiast who showed they're support & openly discussed they're ideas to make 2010 the Year of the "TRACK"!!

FYI- The BAD BOYZZ CREW & Trailor will be at the VOI. We will be bringing with us a bunch of the Gen 4 ACRX-Track Race Headers =BAD BOYZZ SERIES= with cats for the Street Snakes & for us Vintage Viper owners of the Gen 2-3 ( the same design with exact identical collector ) stepped version!!

Archer Racing will be doing "LIVE AT THE TRACK" Installs!!! Just like the good old days!!

Last but not least, thanks to our organizers Tom / Kathy Vona & Brian Barnes for their dedication to keeping it real out here!! Ooh yeah we had some "BAD #%@SS" Vipers hanging out too, along with a Real Live Celebrity ( Lead Guitarist of PAPA ROACH )! Boy now I feel like the PAPARAZZI??

Believe it or not guys & gals, we had our meeting at the Historical Ford Museum on the Water Front in Down Town Old Sacramento, Ca & Purchased a Annual Membership Card as The Viper Club, which now gives us a room once a month & guest viewing priveliges.

Point Being "The Dodge Viper" is widely appreciated by Auto Enthusiast across the board!!

RAT-TA-TA-TATT!!

SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!!

Last edited: