Updated drive SRT Viper information page

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
360 degrees rotation option is on this page: http://www.drivesrt.com/2013/srt-viper/

I knew there were some interior pics missing!

Too bad it only lets you see the Stryker Red color with the Venom wheels in 360 deg. Thought they would have let you see the color, wheel and stripe/no stripe options you choose in the 360 deg rotation. Oh well maybe they will add that later.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, why the **** SRT is giving details so much so conservitave! even when that 360 tool came it only views BASE strykerred

I Bin Therbefor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, why the **** SRT is giving details so much so conservitave! even when that 360 tool came it only views BASE strykerred

The SRT team is a very small group and things have to be put in priority order. IMHO, all focus is on the product at this point in time.

Second, some things just aren't complete yet.

Third the majority of marketing money is going into the racing team, not into computer graphics.

So, we'll see bits and pieces as things get to the freeze point of each detail.

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish we could have seen the options as listed on the website at VOI. Im kindof digging the srt viper stripe option vs the GTS stripes.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The SRT team is a very small group and things have to be put in priority order. IMHO, all focus is on the product at this point in time.

Second, some things just aren't complete yet.

Third the majority of marketing money is going into the racing team, not into computer graphics.

So, we'll see bits and pieces as things get to the freeze point of each detail.

A complete piece will do, not 20% done piece!

OP
OP
B

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What I'd like to know is if the interior pictures are a realistic portrayal. All of he interiors look awfully good, but something tells me it has something to do with the lighting as well.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats why I'd really like to get one review of the base interior.
Though I'm still prefering the GTS