Used Belanger Full system for Gen4 great deal!

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a used Belanger full system. Header, High flow cats, and cat back. Pulled off with under 600 miles on them. Customer felt it was too loud. Great deal for somebody at $2900 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.

Todd
[email protected]
pm me, email, or call

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Todd,
If a person already has a Corsa cat back with 2.5" inlets, do the headers have to be ordered like that in order to fit?.

Thanks,
Robert

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Shooter: NO.....but the cat outlets do. Maybe they are already OE size 2.5......Or the Corsa inlet can be modified

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Thanks JonB. Reading it again, I see I forgot about the cats. I actually really only want headers and keep my stock cats for now. Thanks

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Shooter,

Depends on who's headers you use. When I order from M&M or American Racing, I have them reduce the connection pipes to 2.5in to match the corsa. Most header systems come in 3 inch, but they offer this to help others that have already purchased cat back exhausts that fit the stock exhausts.
And as Jon said you can always modify the Corsa inlet to 3 inches if you choose. Cut off the 2.5 and tig weld on a 3 inch stainless piece.

Todd

OP
OP
A

ACPERFORMANCE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That'll be tough. Headers extend out much further that the factory cat pipes. And are in the way of your Pre cat converters. You would definately have to make a custom connection pipe to adapt your stock cat into some aftermarket header system.

Todd

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A year later!? It's an exhaust, no way they still have it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave