USED or BAD Clutch/Flywheel parts needed ASAP!

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I am hoping that someone may have either an OEM flywheel, an OEM clutch pressure plate, or an aluminum flywheel laying around that is bad/worn or something similar.

I am in need of the following, on a BORROW basis. It will not be modified in any way, it is just being used for measurement, then to be returned. I will pay shipping all around, and its its worth something to you- let me know, I might just buy it.

Thanks,

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Gen 1 used OEM flywheel, clutch disc and pressure plate. A do-it-yourself type could re-use them. (No resemblance to me, of course.) The flywheel has less than 20,000 miles, since that's when I got the car and already had a lighter flywheel installed. Therefore pressure plate has ~70,000 miles but worked fine. Clutch disc has ~50,000 and was only replaced because the transmission was coming out anyway.

Yours to borrow, make offer to keep. I'm in zip 12590 if you want to calculate shipping.

OP
OP
Viper Specialty

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello Tom,

Thank you much for the offer- but I should have specified; I need Gen-3 parts, as the flywheels are different than 1 and 2. (144 tooth compared to 152) I need these parts in order to have the Mass Moment of Inertia measured on all of them, to aid in the design of a new flywheel for the Viper.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know you want to borrow 1, but there in a 2005 flywheel for sale in the classifieds #77 I think

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang