V-10 Nationals Final Race date ADDED KANSAS

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking good Jerry!!

Don't show anymore, keep em' for us hometown guys who HAVE to look at and deal with her all the time!!!!!!

I'm sorry she keeps stopping buy your house almost every night on her way home from work, I'll have to get that stopped, I'm sure it interrupts you while you're working on your Viper. :D

What a lovely creature she is!

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ryck,

How am I doing? Do you need to see more?

JD
More pics Jerry...you're such a chick magnet!! :2tu: Let me know the next time she's coming by your house and I'll take the hour journey to see her....errr...I mean YOU!!! DD :D

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sapphire,

Ryck is asking that I don't post any more pictures. He wants me to save all the good ones for his "Private Viewing".

All of this just to get Vipers to join us in Topeka. It should be a good time for all.

Jerry

BadVenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

If you post more, or a link, what will all the Viper racers have to look forward to?

Surely they have seen just enough to know they better get their self here to the Topeka Event or they will be missing out!!!!!!

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG has a good point.

Lots of pictures last year. I now have even more!

Since this is a Viper web site, I am trying to limit the pictures to girls-n-Vipers.

I wish I had my camera last night with those hot chicks on RaceCarRyck. They were like Groupies. They were almost getting naked to get his autograph. It was nuts!

I will have to see how many hot chicks are going to be in Topeka for the Drag Race. I will be taking pictures.

Jerry

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
268DSC00993-900-med.jpg

9 seconds

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good to know on the hired guns, as I recall some sort of disagreement on that same subject (since solved).

I say that because Gerald of RSI and Rohn don't drive their cars.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4