V0I 12

AndyP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all. Just learned the VOI 12 is in Colorado we will be driving done from Grande Prairie Alberta. Do we have company:D Thanks Andy and Maggie

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy,

Where did you hear that from? The last I heard, it would be announced after Jan 19 and that is was down to 2 possibilities that are both east of the Mississippi.

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I see where you might see that as if you put the mouse over the date it says Colorado. If you notice however if you do that on every event for every month is also says Colorado. I'm not saying its not in Colorado but I don't think you can go by the event calendar.
I saw it on the events calender

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy;

Welcome back; we missed you last Viper Season; I will be attending the annual Presidents meeting this month in Scottsdale; details on VOI 12 will be announced at the meeting; I will provide the details upon receipt.

2012 should be another fabulous Viper Season with lots of unique and intriguing events, we are planning events on Vancouver Island; Long Beach/Tofino; back in the Okanagan at Sparkling Hill Resort; which includes a track event at the Vernon Racetrack; the New York International Auto Show in April which debuts the generation 5 Viper; and the VOI12 in September.

I will be sending all of the details out to the members very soon.

To edit your Avatar or Profile photos go to My Profiles and follow the instructions; photos can be transfered from your computer

Please keep in touch.

Cheers,

Jim

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andy, if it's a reasonable distance we'll be joining you. Just ensure you lead the pack to "take one for the team"!

OP
OP
A

AndyP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess I could. On the way home last time in Valmount BC I lost my car for a week, bad police man:mad:

VIPPY2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone;

I sent out a mass email this weekend to all of the members to formally announce the VOI 12 which wil be held in Charlotte North Carolina on September 27th to 30th 2012. Check out the attractions and accommodation in Charlotte; including the NASCAR Hall of Fame, I will be able to provide more details in February after I return from the Presidents meeting.

Everyone I have talked to is pretty pumped on attending another VOI .

Any questions or comments give me a call, email or post on the forums.

Cheers,

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187