VA/MD CRUISE PICS

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viperjohn did a great job with the va/md cruise. :2tu: enjoy the pics all.

i have lots of pics to post so i will post them in sets. first patch has
pics of many who post here alot, now you can put a face with them :D some
are rather funny :D

ok girls first, i mean girl. leslie i hope you like them your car looks great :2tu:

6041PICT0008VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0038VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0009VC-med.JPG

LEE00BLACKSILVERGTS

6041PICT0029VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0030VC-med.JPG

BONKERS

6041PICT0034VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0035VC-med.JPG

MIKE - he bought my first 02rt/10, kinda cool cruising next to it with its twin :2tu:

6041PICT0036VC-med.JPG

LOST FOR A NAME ON THIS ONE - this guy has the most colorfull vipers i've ever
seen. he also has a rt/10 with more on it then his srt.

6041PICT0037VC-med.JPG

THE HOST - VIPERJOHN

6041PICT0039VC-med.JPG

KEN LALLY - 200/200 SILVER MAMBA

CHECK THAT MUG IN THE MIRROR :D

6041PICT0067VC-med.JPG

SET 1

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PICS OF THE CRUISE

6041PICT0025VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0027VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0043VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0046VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0049VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0055VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0058VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0064VC-med.JPG

the guy driving silver car had to pass the vipers so he could show us how fast
his car was. this happen right after he passed me. his car was at WOT when the
black car pulled out in front of him. the hit was unreal, look at the pic of
the silver car by itself, not much left of the front. i'm surprized the black
car doesn't have more damage. no one was hurt and it was funny as hell to watch. :D

6041PICT0071VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0072VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0073VC-med.JPG

the story is pretty funny, just cant post it here.

SET 2

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
all of us had a nice lunch and some good conversation.

6041PICT0086VC-med.JPG

VIPERJOHN HAD THE PARKING WELL TAKEN CARE OF :2tu: GREAT JOB ON THAT :headbang:

6041PICT0087VC-med.JPG

6041PICT0088VC-med.JPG

NOW MY QUESTION OF THE DAY -

A PICTURE CAN SPEAK A THOUSAND WORDS BUT SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT WAS REALLY
GOING ON HERE :D :D :D

6041PICT0082VC-med.JPG

FUN DAY ALL :2tu: SEE YA AT THE XMAS PARTY.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Shots! Looks like a hell of a turn out.

i see that they did a great job at fixing mikes car after he trashed it at the North Eastern Rendevouz.

John you bought black wheels? what type did you go with. lets see them pics.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"NOW MY QUESTION OF THE DAY -

GOING ON HERE"

seems like the guy in the black shirt is telling the guy in the green shirt that he is *** and he really loves him and his car. John and his wife which are right behind them are smiling because they knew all along and the guy in the blk shirt finally came out of the closet and are happy for them. :headbang:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John grew a beard? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :eek: LUMBER JACK ****** WHATS UP BROTHER LOVE

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"NOW MY QUESTION OF THE DAY -

GOING ON HERE"

seems like the guy in the black shirt is telling the guy in the green shirt that he is *** and he really loves him and his car. John and his wife which are right behind them are smiling because they knew all along and the guy in the blk shirt finally came out of the closet and are happy for them. :headbang:

LMAO

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey WANTED!!!

you are HILARIOUS!!!! and a kewl guy

thanks for the taking all the pics-when we came upon the straight-away and you were on the side of the road, I knew you were going to get some good ones

thank you JOHN and his beautiful wife Stephanie for hosting the event. It was totally worth the drive for me-actually only took me <4 hrs to get home, hehe. I trailed behind a ****** chrylser who couldn't keep his foot off the pedal :laugh:

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atually the guy in the black shirt is saying" oh pleaseeeee my snake is bigger I mean faster then your snake."

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As the guy in the black shirt I wanted to let all of you in on the topic of conversation, but first of all I have been out of the closet for years. The VCA members just nevered bother to ask until Tom had the compassion to truly ask about my lifestyle and feelings. I know it was just curiosity at first, but it evolved into so much more.

Earlier I had been speaking with Tom and after spending the entire cruise admiring his flowing locks of silver hair, I just had to know where he gets it blown out. Well Tom was a little bashful and just wouldn't tell me, in fact he insisted that as a very manly individual he did it all himself.

Later, in the privacy of the bathroom he did confide in me that and much, much more.

So Tom, I understand that you are embarrassed, but there really is nothing wrong with you. It happens to every guy sooner or later, and as you go on to hit your golden years I will be more than happy to write you a script for ******. I could also suggest a great Korean guy who would hit all the right places with a "shiatsu massage." Although as you indicated, we all know it's not really a massage.

Other than that, thanks for a great day. I had a lot of fun in the privacy of the bathroom and on the cruise.

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And Tom, thank you for finding a picture that not only made me look as ***** as a 3 dollar bill, but also mongoloid and more than slightly ********.

I was actually a ride along from the Three Wishes Foundation and not a Viper owner.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MORE pics!
9456DSC00738-med.JPG

9456DSC00740-med.JPG

hey! looks like my viper but the top comes off, go figure :cool:
9456DSC00743-med.JPG

is this an interior or WHAT! :2tu:
9456DSC00744-med.JPG

one HOT viper :headbang:
9456DSC00745-med.JPG

9456DSC00748-med.JPG

gotta love men and their toys!
9456DSC00749-med.JPG

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And Tom, thank you for finding a picture that not only made me look as ***** as a 3 dollar bill, but also mongoloid and more than slightly ********.

I was actually a ride along from the Three Wishes Foundation and not a Viper owner.

doc i am truely sorry that i offended you by posting that pic. when i saw the
pic i thought it was funny as hell and that all would get a good laugh, you
included i thought. if i could delete the pic i would.

TO THE MODS IF YOU COULD DELET THE PIC POSTED PLEASE DO, IF NOT DELETE THE ENTIRE
POST AND I WILL REDO IT WITH OUT THAT PIC.

AGAIN DOC I'M SORRY FOR POSTING THE PIC.

TOM

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As the guy in the black shirt I wanted to let all of you in on the topic of conversation, but first of all I have been out of the closet for years. The VCA members just nevered bother to ask until Tom had the compassion to truly ask about my lifestyle and feelings. I know it was just curiosity at first, but it evolved into so much more.

Earlier I had been speaking with Tom and after spending the entire cruise admiring his flowing locks of silver hair, I just had to know where he gets it blown out. Well Tom was a little bashful and just wouldn't tell me, in fact he insisted that as a very manly individual he did it all himself.

Later, in the privacy of the bathroom he did confide in me that and much, much more.

So Tom, I understand that you are embarrassed, but there really is nothing wrong with you. It happens to every guy sooner or later, and as you go on to hit your golden years I will be more than happy to write you a script for ******. I could also suggest a great Korean guy who would hit all the right places with a "shiatsu massage." Although as you indicated, we all know it's not really a massage.

Other than that, thanks for a great day. I had a lot of fun in the privacy of the bathroom and on the cruise.

great sense of humor...

you guys remeber this picture right? john is going to kill me next time we cross paths!
6435KAM_4956.jpg

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John grew a beard? WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :eek: LUMBER JACK ****** WHATS UP BROTHER LOVE

I am auditioning to be the Brawny Paper Towel guy.

I generally grown a beard once a year. I eventually can't stand having having one and shave it off.

Hope all is well with you and your family Tony! Plan on coming up for the NY auto show again next year!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John warning this time.Please bring air freshners, please..PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE

OP
OP
W

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
doc i deleted the pic from my gallery and as you can see (cant see ) the pic no
longer comes up. sorry again about posting the pic.

tom

DocAdam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom, please don't worry about it, I think you can tell by my response that I am not in the least bit offended. In fact, put the pic back up.

My wife got quite the kick out of it, although she thought I looked more ******** than ***.

unreelviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John, I like the beard man!!! I also like the black wheels...nice touch!!! I'm sorry that I missed the event it looked like you guys/girls had a great time!!!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mike,

There is some dude on ebay selling a car exactly like yours a while back. What's up with that?