value of 2006 modified crystal slate gray srt ( only 102 Verts made in this color)

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What roughly would you say this is worth. 27,000 miles, greg good heads and cam making 659rwhp ( someonee said this is the one of the highest na gen 3's) Belanger headers and exhaust, also have flo master bullets which were ridiculousky loud!!!! wave trac rear with 307's, ported manifold, arrow racing throttle body, screamon deamon coils, ab spark plug wires, slow bleed lifters, pulley and belt for more hp, shimmed rocker arms from greg good, valve covers powder coated same color as car as center dash is too. Lowered, sidewinder 2's. nittos on front, nitto drag radials on back. 2000 miles on both front and rear. 2008 hood. All chrome dash. accesories and door sills, awesome custom shift light and air fuel gauge on dual pillar. Ipsco shifter with custom weighted shift knob Touch screen stereo with. ipod hands free etc.....with upgraded amps. Chrome roll hoops. Hennessy small wing looks like autoform style.Tuned with sct .Also have stock hood, stock heads, stock cam, stock mufflers. Stock H spoke wheels Oh, all led lights exterior, dash, and interior as well. Not sure if im selling it just trying to see what its worth from guys who know vipers. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: value of 2006 modified crystal slate gray srt ( only 113 made in this color)

Sounds like a great viper! Clean car fax? Records/receipts for all the extras's? 1 owner or multiple owners?

I'd say mid to high 40"s. Coupe, and less miles would be worth more Good luck

OP
OP
B

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: value of 2006 modified crystal slate gray srt ( only 113 made in this color)

Clean car fax, im the 2nd owner, yes all receipts. Thanks, just trying to see what its worth. Its kinda fast for mid 40's. Probably do better putting it back to stock. and selling all the parts separate if i do choose to sell.
Sounds like a great viper! Clean car fax? Records/receipts for all the extras's? 1 owner or multiple owners?

I'd say mid to high 40"s. Coupe, and less miles would be worth more Good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
B

BlackOutBoxing

Enthusiast
Reaction score

A fellow member just informed me there was only 102 crystal slate verts with no, stripes. Thanks for looking out:)
What roughly would you say this is worth. 27,000 miles, greg good heads and cam making 659rwhp ( someonee said this is the one of the highest na gen 3's) Belanger headers and exhaust, also have flo master bullets which were ridiculousky loud!!!! wave trac rear with 307's, ported manifold, arrow racing throttle body, screamon deamon coils, ab spark plug wires, slow bleed lifters, pulley and belt for more hp, shimmed rocker arms from greg good, valve covers powder coated same color as car as center dash is too. Lowered, sidewinder 2's. nittos on front, nitto drag radials on back. 2000 miles on both front and rear. 2008 hood. All chrome dash. accesories and door sills, awesome custom shift light and air fuel gauge on dual pillar. Ipsco shifter with custom weighted shift knob Touch screen stereo with. ipod hands free etc.....with upgraded amps. Chrome roll hoops. Hennessy small wing looks like autoform style.Tuned with sct .Also have stock hood, stock heads, stock cam, stock mufflers. Stock H spoke wheels Oh, all led lights exterior, dash, and interior as well. Not sure if im selling it just trying to see what its worth from guys who know vipers. Thanks

redtanrt10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here a '06 slate gray just listed on the Ally today. 21 K miles, new tires and a hardtop that would be worth and easy $2K used.

That would be the same as asking $42 for a stock viper, and I'd bet he easily take $42k including the hardtop. You have a ton of extras's but you need to find the right buyer, that's why I said mid to high $40's.

http://www.viperalley.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=28057

VPRPWRD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: value of 2006 modified crystal slate gray srt ( only 102 Verts made in this colo

That sounds like a fun car! Do you have any pictures of it?

dirkbonn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: value of 2006 modified crystal slate gray srt ( only 102 Verts made in this colo

Used viper buyers, for the most part, are looking for a stock machine with the least number of miles they can find. Many feel that a modified viper, for more HP, may have been slightly abused, more or less.
I'm not saying you abused your car, I'm just saying how many used car buyers might think. You have modified your viper to your liking, that's why redtan said you need to find the right buyer, one that wants a
modified viper like you do. I guess my point here is when selling a modified car your pool of buyers is smaller if the vehicle isn't stock. So maybe your own suggestion to return the vehicle to stock isn't a bad
idea. Then you can sell your other parts and make even more money. Also it seams to me that 102 verts in slate grey is actually quite a few considering the total number of vipers sold over the years.

Just my 2¢,

Good luck selling your viper if that's what you ultimately decide to do.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456