VCA Apparel (Lack there of)

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking to retire my black/grey Viper Comp Coupe logo'd fleece that I have had for a number of years. (the cool ones that were available at Connor Ave).

I went to the VCA Goods site and unless I want a microfiber wind breaker or a XXL black fleece there is nothing to be gotten.

Are there any other sites that offer goods for us? It gets cold here in Wisconsin. Plus I want this BEFORE XMAS.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can try some of the various region sites who have a third party manufacturers making VCA goods for them.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If VCA Goods can't hook you up, I sent you a PM....we might be able to find you what you want

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How funny. I was just looking for some VCA (or Viper) polo type golf shirts last night and couldn't find much at all. If you find any websites to order some stuff from, please post it here or send me a PM.

V

Venomiss

How funny. I was just looking for some VCA (or Viper) polo type golf shirts last night and couldn't find much at all. If you find any websites to order some stuff from, please post it here or send me a PM.

Actually there may be some nice moisture wear golf shirts with the VOI11 logo that will be put on the VOI11 site. They will come in L & XL.
Red/white
Black /red

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good. Those golf shirts sound more like what I'm looking for. I'll keep checking the site if they come up.

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually I better keep my mouth shut! I can see me forgetting my jacket next weekend and having to borrow one of Chad's.