VCA Germany - Videos and Pics

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all !

We´re back to cold, old Germany and happy to meet so many members from all around the world :2tu: It was an unforgettable Event for us (Klaus, Dieter, Max, Ralf and Dominik). I´m currently preparing my video recordings and finished the first 2 parts (next parts and pics will follow soon). So, if you like you can download them by a click on the links below:

http://www.viper-club.org/video/VOI8-Part1.mpg (26 MB)
http://www.viper-club.org/video/VOI8-Part2.mpg (23 MB)

You´re also welcome to read the event report (if you´re able to read german :) ) http://www.viperclubgermany.de/html/09_09_2004.html and to visit our website: http://www.viperclubgermany.de/

Regs
Klaus

P.S.: I was really happy to meet the "Viper Wizard" LIVE :2tu: :2tu:

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please keep us updated :D Do you happen to know if there are any VCA Germany members living close to the town of Kevelaer (Nordrhein-Westfalen) :laugh: ?

OP
OP
W

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Please keep us updated :D Do you happen to know if there are any VCA Germany members living close to the town of Kevelaer (Nordrhein-Westfalen) :laugh: ?

Yes, most of our members are living in Nordrhein-Westfalen...Mühlheim, Duisburg etc. You can meet us next week on saturday at the Nürburgring, where we have our regular meeting ;)

Bernard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great website! When I lived in Koln I drove an R-4 (1974). The Merc drivers really pissed me off, therefore once in my life I have promised myself to cruise Koln - Frankfurt in less than 45 minutes in my now stage 3 700HP RT/10. What are your Autobahn experiences? Do the Porsches poop out at 300?

OP
OP
W

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks Bernard :)

Never meet a Porsche or Merc at 300; maybe they poop out when recognizing a Viper in the rearview mirror :eek: :D
About experiences on the autobahn: You can have a real free ride only at night...at other times you have to deal with acceleration and sound :)

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes, most of our members are living in Nordrhein-Westfalen...Mühlheim, Duisburg etc. You can meet us next week on saturday at the Nürburgring, where we have our regular meeting ;)

Just asked my parents about it but that's too far away for us to drive :( Could you maybe hook me up with some members living in Nordrhein-Westfalen :eek: ?

Got Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. I have been to Germany, but I don't speak German. Where are the pics. When I click on the site in the post 2 above this, I just see a bunch of German text???
Where are the pics???

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
O.K. I have been to Germany, but I don't speak German. Where are the pics. When I click on the site in the post 2 above this, I just see a bunch of German text???
Where are the pics???

Scroll down to underneath all of the text ;)

OP
OP
W

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
@Got Venom: Unfortunately it will take a minute to load the bunch of pictures; they are located at the end of the german text. Just click on them to get a larger version ;)

GTS 2000 Steelgray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Bill...
stimmt..aber dein Deutsch ist gut.!!!
Mein Englisch ..ist...very..small Talk..
aber JACK DANIELS is the Best Whiskey of the World..hihihi

ok thanks Dieter

OP
OP
W

whitesnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Dieter,

nice to have you here :2tu: Nice homepage BTW ;)

Hi Bill,
it sounds, that you now what germans like...Beer :headbang:

Best regards
Klaus

GTS 2000 Steelgray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Klaus...
i have my friends her in Germany ,and hope to the VCA USA?
and Beer is [******]....bäähhh,
Whiskey---is the best Trink on the World.to do JAECK DANIELS...its are nice trink....hmmmmmm

see you---
Dieter

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Dieter,

Ja, Germany VCA lieb der Bier. Meine Deutsch is ok, uber mit eine bier meine Deutsch ist gute. Zwei bier und meine Deutsch ist besser, uber drei bier und meine Deutsch ist ausgeziechnet

Wilhelm Von Pemberton

dennis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guess you'll have friends anywhere all over the world as long as you know the words for 'beer' and 'whiskey'. :laugh:

GTS 2000 Steelgray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Wilhelm,
you going to Germany x mas....on the City??
i learning Englisch...is better for me..and you Germany speak..comming her!

thanks Dieter

Samurai75007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ich gehe nach Bochum und versuche, einige alte Austauschstudenten zu sehen, denen wir bewirteten, als ich in der High School war. Ich bin in Deutschland von Dezember 27. zu Januar 5..

GTS 2000 Steelgray

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Member the VCA USA, because we yes the difficult side have would be for spare parts and accessories it nicely if we good addresses receive could.. where the parts of the price here well are disadvantages is for us also always the Shipping fee as well as the customs with its gebühren...bauen we what on ---also it greets out of Germany, dieter-member the VCA Germany