VCA Mobile App Question ...

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
So...........

I've been looking into the issues at hand with the app, and there is a solution. (I just hope it works)

My question is, who uses it? (other than me)

Who doesn't have it and would like to use it?

Speak up because I will be submitting what I know and what you want to Bill in the next few days. The one thing I know for sure is I can't do updates to the app. It will be the same app I'm using now. It works 98% of the time and every now and then it glitches. The only solution to the problem I've looked into is for the iphone. I'm sure the android has the same issue, I only want to deal with one at a time and I picked the iphone. So knowing that it glitches and I can't do updates needs to be something you consider. I just know if I get an email asking me to fix some odd thing or another..... there's just nothing I can do.

The bad part is, I may do what I think needs to be done....... and it's not the only thing and I have to figure out the next step

Have a Great Day

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
That makes me feel better, at least I know both the apple and android versions work

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use android version too. Problem is others cant get it. If you don't back up your apps, you cannot get it again on the Play Store.

OP
OP
V

ViperJeff

Legacy Member
VCA Member
Reaction score
That's what I'm working on, getting it back on the store...... (fingers crossed)

pitdad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't have the app but would use it. I'm posting this from my iPhone while in Japan.