VCA Ohio Meeting 2/13/10 Columbus, Ohio

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Attention Members
The Ohio VCA will be holding its first meeting on February 13, 2010. An evite invitation has been sent out, if you have received this evite invitation, please respond to it. If not please email me at [email protected] if you are coming. Hope to see your there! Quaker Steak and Lube Polaris Mall Columbus, Ohio -Board meeting at 11:00, Club meeting at Noon.
attachment.php

Second, the upcoming Holiday Party is planned for March 13, 2010. If you did not receive your invitation, please email me immediately. Please take note, we will be unable to make an extension to the invitation deadline date of February 22, 2010. This is so that the hotel rooms and caterer can be planned accordingly.
attachment.php

The club is looking for items to be donated for the Holiday Party Auction. Any items that you have and would like to donate can be given to the officers at the 2-13-10 meeting, brought to the Holiday Party, as long as you notify us as to what you are donating before the party or you can contact us about your donation and we will arrange shipping or pick-up. Please remember that this auction raises most of the operating capital for club activities this year.

Third, the upcoming BeaveRun event has been planned for June 25, 2010. It is important that your entries for this event be in the mail by March 1, 2010. Things are looking really good for this event. John has put a lot of time and effort into making it happen.
attachment.php

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOuld love to come down on the 13th but I can't. I will def. be at the holiday party and at BeaveRun!!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a reminder! See you there!

Attention Members
The Ohio VCA will be holding its first meeting on February 13, 2010. An evite invitation has been sent out, if you have received this evite invitation, please respond to it. If not please email me at [email protected] if you are coming. Hope to see your there! Quaker Steak and Lube Polaris Mall Columbus, Ohio -Board meeting at 11:00, Club meeting at Noon.
attachment.php

Second, the upcoming Holiday Party is planned for March 13, 2010. If you did not receive your invitation, please email me immediately. Please take note, we will be unable to make an extension to the invitation deadline date of February 22, 2010. This is so that the hotel rooms and caterer can be planned accordingly.
attachment.php

The club is looking for items to be donated for the Holiday Party Auction. Any items that you have and would like to donate can be given to the officers at the 2-13-10 meeting, brought to the Holiday Party, as long as you notify us as to what you are donating before the party or you can contact us about your donation and we will arrange shipping or pick-up. Please remember that this auction raises most of the operating capital for club activities this year.

Third, the upcoming BeaveRun event has been planned for June 25, 2010. It is important that your entries for this event be in the mail by March 1, 2010. Things are looking really good for this event. John has put a lot of time and effort into making it happen.
attachment.php