VCA Shirts & Hats

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I keep looking in the VCA store to see if they have VCA shirts, hats, patches, or emblems to put on a car window. They used to sell these with either Pete or fangs but it appears what they have now are geared to members with newer cars and N.ring apparel. Anyone know what the deal is? There are always people acquiring older cars and joining the club, or people wearing out old clothes that might want to have the older emblem stuff. I tried contacting the VCA store a few weeks ago on this subject but my email must not have gotten thru. Is anyone else wanting this kind of merchandise or is the demand just too low for them to bother?:dunno:

V

Venomiss

I keep looking in the VCA store to see if they have VCA shirts, hats, patches, or emblems to put on a car window. They used to sell these with either Pete or fangs but it appears what they have now are geared to members with newer cars and N.ring apparel. Anyone know what the deal is? There are always people acquiring older cars and joining the club, or people wearing out old clothes that might want to have the older emblem stuff. I tried contacting the VCA store a few weeks ago on this subject but my email must not have gotten thru. Is anyone else wanting this kind of merchandise or is the demand just too low for them to bother?:dunno:

If you need help write to [email protected] with what you are looking for specifically along with details on the email address you wrote into.

OP
OP
O

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks so much for your answer. My thinking was if there were enough members reading this thread who also wanted this kind of apparel and who answered so on this thread it could be made to happen (cost affective). That doesn't appear to be so at this time. (maybe later)

V

Venomiss

Right now if you are looking for something specific email [email protected] as
we are not on the forums all the time.

We would still like to know the address of the email to research where it went exactly.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I lost a shirt I had purchased at vca goods, and they no longer carry it or any other items I usef to order.:(

I also am looking for any shirts with ' pete' on it.

OP
OP
O

okloneranger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked in my "sent" email and didn't find it - I tried to send it when I was at the store site. I am somewhat clutsy with a computer so whatever I did, it didn't take.

Dale.Volz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I share your frustration LoneRanger. I want/need shirts, Ts, and stickers with Pete or Fang, but I find almost nothing.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also check with your regional club. They often have left over items with previous generation logo's. Usually pick them up at a discount too.

I understand that the Connor Ave plant is also restocking their shelves for when people begin doing plant tours again. They are wondering what to stock, so you might give them some input.

Also at the recent VOI there were lots of Sneaky Pete and Fangs logo stuff for sale from the attending vendors. Might look in the vendors section.

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I share your frustration LoneRanger. I want/need shirts, Ts, and stickers with Pete or Fang, but I find almost nothing.

I just bought a viper and would like to buy some things too, i'm with you guys!!!

Dale/Hemi, this is just food for thought...
My car is emerald green with tan interior so my wife found a local place that does alot of stuff mainly for our schools sports programs like hats, shirts, bags etc. She gave them a sneaky pete logo from google images and they made two shirts...
a dark green shirt with a tan stitched pete
and...
a tan shirt with a dark green stitched pete.

Looks great and I wore it at voi recently... just thought i'd throw out that option if you really want to get something "now" and don't want to wait.
Mike

viper67wife

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The PA club frequently custom orders shirts with logos, colors, etc for any member who needs something. Check with your local chapter about placing an order with their shirt guy. I know I can just fo through the catalogs and select what jackets, etc I want and they get any logo put on it.

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May not be what you are looking for but WHEN the factory Viper race team starts winning you will surely see a lot of attire. Just like years ago when Oreca's/Dodge factory team was winning almost all the time, lots of attire suddenly became available.:eater:

V

Venomiss

https://www.viperclub.org/store/index.php/categories/new-products

More being added in.....like this..

badge_new_detail.png

If you are looking for something in particular write to [email protected] with the details of what exactly you need with what VCA logo.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I checked in my "sent" email and didn't find it - I tried to send it when I was at the store site. I am somewhat clutsy with a computer so whatever I did, it didn't take.

I am somewhat of a frequent computer user and even I sometimes do not find an e-mail in my sent folder, despite clicking the Send button and getting the Message Sent reply on my screen afterwards so you are not alone in this.

V

Venomiss

The store has been updated with more items for sale. Even the VOI 12 Sunday night Gumball Machine centerpieces.
http://www.viperclub.org/store/
VOI 12 Offical Gumball Machine Sunday Centerpiece

badge_new_detail.png

It was a madhouse - that's the only way to describe the excitement about this incredible centerpiece when it made its debut at VOI 12 in Charlotte that Sunday night. People were begging, pleading, and even arguing over who would take home one of these beauties. Event organizers didn't even finish their salads before people started lining up to ask about purchasing the extras. By the end of the dinner every last one of them was gone.
HOWEVER, through a very special arrangement with the manufacturer, ****** Vending out of Canada, we were able to do one more run for the website. These are commercial-grade and fully functioning metal and glass vending units, not cheap plastic toys. They include a coin mechanism set up for US quarters (great for car wash money) with lock and keys. They are priced exactly the same as they were at the Invitational with only a nominal fee for shipping anywhere in the US or Canada. SUPPLIES ARE LIMITED, so get one while you can.
NOTE: Due to shipping weights and glass dome they do not include gumballs. We are told it is better (and easier) to buy fresh gumballs from a local vendor near you.

***************************************************************************************************************************

We helped Okloneranger with the specific items he requested. They just arrived to be shipped out tomorrow.
If you are looking for something specific with the Sneaky Pete or Fangs with the Viper Club of America logo email [email protected]
If the orders are placed before December 1st most will arrive before the holiday. (Depending on availability of color & sizes)

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just ordered the 3 diecast GEN V cars, but will probably see them this weekend in KC.

Bruce

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just ordered the 3 diecast GEN V cars, but will probably see them this weekend in KC.

Bruce

I took mine into work with me...
Everyone keeps wanting to me open the hood. :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

Never mind that messy desk. :dunce:

V

Venomiss

As mentioned before please write to [email protected] with specific details on color and item you might be looking for.
The Fangs ,Sneaky Pete, or Stryker with the VCA logo.

Calendars for 2013 are also available!

VOI12_Calendar_collage.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456