VCA South Florida Dyno Day this Saturday

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

Hope all of you are doing well. Before I list the information on the Dyno Day happening next Saturday, I am informing all of you that our Holiday Party will be postponed to January, 2008. An official invitation and date will be given this week coming up. There were some snafus with David's home that he's building, and since we have been waiting for over 3 years, what's another month. I apologize for the date change, but as all of you know in construction, there's always a delay.

Now for our Dyno Day: A dynamometer is something that is used to measure the horsepower and torque of an automobile. It's always good for you to "dyno" your car before and after any engine modifications to be sure, all what you did, did gain horsepower. Sometimes an exhaust upgrade may sound fast, and it may seem like the modification did yield more power, but as we've all seen before our very eyes, this particular incident made negative horsepower.

Thanks to Doug Levin for setting up Dyno Day, it takes place this Saturday at 9:00am at the Dyno Shop, located at 2021 SW 70th Avenue, Davie Florida, 33317. Unit "B" 11. Cost is $50 for 3 pulls/runs without a/f data, $60 for 3 pulls/runs with a/f data. We start 9:00am and end at 3:00pm. Lunch will be provided by the VCA. Some of you have asked me if you can bring another one of your cars to run on the Dyno and the answer is yes, if it makes more than 400HP. Just trying to keep it real.

Trophies in different categories will be awarded to the winners. See you all there!!

Ivan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96