VCA Special Edition Built!

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got word from Chuck Tator-Tator's Dodge that my 2005 Special Edition has been built and shipped to Texas Dodge Dealer! :2tu: :2tu: <font color="yellow"> </font>

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was shipped to Team Dodge in Dallas. I'm sure some of you Texans can get a look. Do they have room inside for 50 Vipers?

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All fifty cars are built and are being shipped to Huffines Dodge in Lewisville. They are not being stored there however, as there is no room for 50 Vipers inside an active dealership (not counting Woodhouse's famous Snake Pit). They will be stored nearby (and I know where but don't want the thieves and vandals to know by posting it here). And note to the storers: DON'T DRIVE THE DANG THINGS! Rumor has it that when the 50 SRT Rams were delivered in Daytona that several already had a LOT of "test miles" from joy-riding porters and salespeople at the dealership. Not good for the new owners (most of which have now paid for those cars) or for the dealership...

Samurai75007

Enthusiast
Reaction score
umm actually we don’t have them yet (that I know of). We have been told that they will be in within the week. We are only getting 49 of the 52 made. And yes there are 52. I actually live so close to where this other storage is that I can see it on the way to work every day. I dint pass it today but I am now starting to thing of going up there with my camera to see if they actually did come in.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Unless they changed their name they are not going to Team Dodge. The guys taking care of the Snakes will be making sure the cars are taken very good care of ( per my conversation with them ). They were supposedly getting there early next week,but who knows if a few arrived over this weekend. Did I mention the wheels are outstanding!?

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmation letter for the VCA Edition 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 You will be purchasing this vehicle with team Dodge Inc! This dealership is specially prepared to handle your order, which will make your new purchase as simple and convienient as possible? Just one paragraph from the letter.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmation letter for the VCA Edition 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 You will be purchasing this vehicle with team Dodge Inc! This dealership is specially prepared to handle your order, which will make your new purchase as simple and convienient as possible? Just one paragraph from the letter.

Um, you might want to check again as Team Dodge is where you bought the Viper - not where it is being delivered in Dallas. I have the same letter only mine says purchasing this vehicle from Woodhouse Dodge. That is who I purchased the car through (of course), not where it is being delivered in Dallas. Just a heads up!

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't buy it from Team Dodge! Tators Dodge! Its says its being delievered to Tators after VOI#8! I'll check!

OP
OP
C

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting mine registered tommorrow morning in CT DMV. I want license plate in hand for Thursday morning 9-904

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Getting mine registered tommorrow morning in CT DMV. I want license plate in hand for Thursday morning 9-904

Will get mine registered when we are back home. Already have my temporary tags in hand from Woodhouse. Perfect!