Video... GenV Looks Mean... Sounds **********!!!

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh hell yes! That's what I'm talking about. If the Viper's exhaust note is an acquired taste, I'm already hooked.

Last edited:

bcmarly

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasty and pissed is accurate! It sounds a bit more high pitched than I've heard in other videos. It must be the acoustics in the building. If not, then they've done some very special fine tuning.

Solid Red 98

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that not the original show car from the reveal? If so, sadly I'm pretty sure that's not the final spec exhaust, especially since that car is built of a gen IV car. Oh well I hope the final spec sounds something like that!

OP
OP
V

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Canadian auto show 2013 last week.

Is that not the original show car from the reveal? If so, sadly I'm pretty sure that's not the final spec exhaust, especially since that car is built of a gen IV car. Oh well I hope the final spec sounds something like that!

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasty and pissed is accurate! It sounds a bit more high pitched than I've heard in other videos. It must be the acoustics in the building. If not, then they've done some very special fine tuning.

I concur. And this is easily the best exhaust note of a stock Viper I've ever heard. This sounds very different for all the other exhaust notes of the prior press Vipers. I wonder if its the acoustics like you mentioned, SRT fine tuning it or possible its equipped with the upcoming Mopar exhaust pieces?:) Regardless that was one sweet exhaust note.