[VIDEO] SRT/10 vs Import...

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the Viper driver fell asleep at the wheel. Very novice driver at the wheel of the Viper, appears to have sat at the starting line for a few seconds.

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The eclipse ran a 10.1 sec ET, the SRT ran a 12.6 sec ET. That is the main reason the SRT looks anemic. Don't get me wrong, the SRT could have run better, but when you run a 10 sec car, running in the 12 makes you feel slow!

OP
OP
M

Mopar426

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like the Viper driver fell asleep at the wheel. Very novice driver at the wheel of the Viper, appears to have sat at the starting line for a few seconds.

No doubt it could run faster but no way would a stock or mildly modded Viper beat that car's 10.1.

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No shame in losing to a 10 sec car especially if its a stock or lightly modded Viper...A 10 sec Eclipse has lots of cash pumped into it to run that fast so he earned the victory. Hope he doesnt get an overly big head and think he can do that to all Vipers....

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Eagle has been stripped to the max, non emission leagal, horrible drivability, short lived, running on kill, and all wheel drive I think, but impressively fast, I must say.

Not a fair race. When I go to the track I wont run next to a car like that. It's just not in the same class.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth