Videos of SRT at Airport Runway

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I attended an event in California on 2/25. It was very well attended and organized. I ran my turbo viper there and my stock viper. The runway was fine to about 170mph but after that I didnt feel safe. I didnt enter the fastest car contest. I decided to run my stock viper because they allowed passengers and I had my boys with me. They had a blast. We were going through the traps in the 160's.

Runs were from a roll of 50mph. I was letting off at about 1/2 track 160-165mph.

Video of pregrid and cars in attendance
Shift S3ctor Airstrip Attack 02/25/2012 - YouTube!

Twin turbo corvette 800rwhp vs viper
800 HP Corvette vs 1000+ HP Heffener TT Viper - YouTube

Whipple ford gt 850rwhp vs viper
Heffener TT Viper vs Hennesy Ford GT - YouTube

Shft-S3ctor Airstrip Event 2.25.2012 Viper Vs Ford GT - YouTube

Here is the winner of the event GTR
bbi 996tt vs Switzer GTR e900 2nd pass - YouTube

It was a fast car and a good friend...Chris Napalatano (former florida viper owner). We never raced because I didnt have anything to prove. I had a great time.
progress.gif

FastZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a lot of fun and a good environment to answer the questions we all have.....Am I faster than a......

OP
OP
U

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No doubt about it but I decided to run my stock car. I never raced him so he won the event. The GTR guy was a friend so it was all good but he knew and said it would have in another forum. It doesnt matter though because we never raced and he won the event.

My turbo viper scares the crap out of me at high boost and I really didnt want to risk harm or injury on that track at 200mph. I dont mind spinning the tires at or below 110 mph but when your spinning at 120-140mph, its not fun anymore.

wouldnt the turbo viper have beaten the gtr?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang