Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

silver car too loud :bonker: :nana:

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
copperhfead sounds good, silver sounds good tooo. I noticed the posted speed limit of 45mph, I surely hope you did not exceed that!!! ;) ;) lol

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
damn that silver is hella loud, maybe I will just stick with my 3 inch RT and corsa's

OP
OP
M

MikeR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
damn that silver is hella loud, maybe I will just stick with my 3 inch RT and corsa's

I used to think Corsa with no cats was loud on his car. Thats now my current setup, got rid of RT cats. But now mine sounds loud but mild next to his. They are both very loud,but sound good in different ways. But his is ear piercing when he floors it going past me,I have to start remebering to roll up the windows. :curse:

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those beasts sounded great, and I'm glad you have a good, healthy respect for speed limit signs. I agree with your approach: if you're going to fast to read the signs it isn't really your fault. The darn car....

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it's pretty damn loud :eek: ....The sound is cool but it gets a bit out of hand when I'm on it. Stock headers with some cats it would probably be ok.

Kooks headers, 3" offroad pipes into (loud part --> ;) )Dynomax Race Bullets and out Corsa Track tips.

just playing around with mufflers.....I'm probably going to go with a full system.....anyone want to buy my experimental catback??

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah it's pretty damn loud :eek: ....The sound is cool but it gets a bit out of hand when I'm on it. Stock headers with some cats it would probably be ok.

Kooks headers, 3" offroad pipes into (loud part --> ;) )Dynomax Race Bullets and out Corsa Track tips.

just playing around with mufflers.....I'm probably going to go with a full system.....anyone want to buy my experimental catback??

HUH, I would like to keep my hearing!!! lol :smirk:

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HUH, I would like to keep my hearing!!! lol :smirk:

yeah same here. I'm going to try a couple other mufflers...if I can't find anything quiet enough, I'll go to the full system....kinda wanted to stay away from the cross over though.

viprvenm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are some amazing sounds!!!

That made me want to get some vids of mine... but oh yeah there is snow on thr ground and a low of 27 tonight. Maybe next time!

Awesome vids... thanks for sharing!!!

Jason