Vin Check Please

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I am a newbie to the Viper club and the wonderful world of Vipers!
I am looking at buying a Silver 2005 Viper from a shop in San Antonio, Texas and would appreciate a Vin Check Please. I am really nervous about purchasing a Viper sight unseen and would like to find one that hasn't been in an accident or abused. Here's the VIN#1B3JZ65Z65V500552 Please help!

Thank you, in advance.

Robert

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RevHeat,
Thanks for the reply and I appreciate your advice. I have purchased the Auto Check version and it scored a 94, but I was hoping that someone might have a CarFax and sometimes they have different information. This car was on ebay a few weeks ago. I had the car inspected by Auto PI in San Antonio and they gave it an equally excellent grade and said that everything looked straight and original.
I was just hoping that someone might know something about this car. I know that I am new here, but I was just hoping that someone could help me out. Thanks, Robert

OP
OP
T

Treviso

Enthusiast
Reaction score
RevHeat,
You are from San Antonio, Texas...do you know this car? 2005 Convertible?

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well if you want a 04 Silver with 6K miles and bunches of options including a extended service contract, send me your email and I will mail you pictures tommorrow ------ we can personally guarantee it was gone over professionally and maintained to the max.

Bill Pemberton
Viper and SRT Mgr
Woodhouse Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Viper
1-800-889-1893
cell 402-677-5864
[email protected]

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member