WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOVE THIS PIC, FOUND IT AT THE VETTE FORM :D

viper08.jpg

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that is the stock 08 hood, I like it. I didnt think i did on the original pics.

QUICKV10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OOOOyahhh, That is one bad mother%#$r, Right there. The lines pop right at ya. very nice

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This car is just spectaculer looking! Talk about a car with attitude. :headbang:

I wasn't sure I liked the stripe at first, but it's starting to grow on my. If they don't make this a car a production option it will be a crime against humanity.

D

DAMN YANKEE

Say What??????

Saw that very same car, but after they came back and removed the stripping tape and finished painting the center section.

That car looks like it got parked infront of a hospital emergency entrance when the road paint crew came through.

You guys have been watching too many loops of "The Fast and the Furious". If that isn't RICE art, then all is lost! Perfect for the Vette forum, they must look at that rig and laugh their butts off!

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Say What??????

Saw that very same car, but after they came back and removed the stripping tape and finished painting the center section.

That car looks like it got parked infront of a hospital emergency entrance when the road paint crew came through.

You guys have been watching too many loops of "The Fast and the Furious". If that isn't RICE art, then all is lost! Perfect for the Vette forum, they must look at that rig and laugh their butts off!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=cmOi87Hd440

valentine_viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Say What??????

Actually, the reation in the corvette forum has been overwhelmingly positive. Most of them loved the look of the car, even if they weren't crazy about the stripe.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4