VIPER 2009 Schedule...and Jan Drive Details...Please renew your Membership...

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was such a fun thread to read! Glad Tere, you got out there...and NO--NO FRONT PLATE!!!
Granny or no...to us, it defaces the Viper (no place to put one anyway, but yeah-yeah-yeah, we have ours also under the floor mat to produce if needed). Sounds like a nice cruise, any pics? Would love to see all the cars that cruised...love Elises...snappy lil car~! YOU GO TERE!!! ~juli

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Boy, sounds like you guys had a great time! Granny with no front plate gets pulled over too funny. What road were you on?

And a Viper with a front plate...will have to do something about that... ;)

I am trying to get Feb lined out and solidified...tough, but I hope to have a date nailed down with Father Viper here soon !!!
We kind of missed a turn and ended up running 1431 out to Lost Maples (the site where the posse got me), made a 180 and ran 1431 back to Jonestown to join the rest of the crowd. :drive:

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was such a fun thread to read! Glad Tere, you got out there...and NO--NO FRONT PLATE!!!
Granny or no...to us, it defaces the Viper (no place to put one anyway, but yeah-yeah-yeah, we have ours also under the floor mat to produce if needed). Sounds like a nice cruise, any pics? Would love to see all the cars that cruised...love Elises...snappy lil car~! YOU GO TERE!!! ~juli
It was a fun cruise -- we ran Lime Creek three times -- incredible elevation changes and extreme turns. Take the curve warning speed and triple it -- 20 mph = 60 mph. :omg: It was definitely a "spirited" cruise -- I saw some fairly large numbers on the speedo for a narrow two lane road.

I didn't take any photos -- too busy :drive::drive::drive: ! For photos, you really need a passenger.

Next time we cruise though, I'll let someone else be the "cop bait." :):):)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote for the best looking most experienced female to be cop bait again.

Any objections?

Good. Tere it is. ;)
LOL... And your appointment with the optometrist is when? Glamor - No! Go-fast - Yes!

I'll be sure to put my "Cops must stop this car" sign in the back window. :)

Tere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally spotted another Viper on the road in San Antonio! So, I chased it down, got up next to it and waved like crazy (entire arm out the window wave). The driver was oblivious! So I just gave him a view of my snake's **** quickly becoming a dot in his windshield. I guess he was paying more attention to his female passenger. :(

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tere,
What Gen was it? My son and I were in San Antonio for Monster Jam back on Jan 11th and saw a black RT with white stripes. I was in mine and he honked his horn and waved as he was exiting the freeway.

cheryl mccally

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tere, did you donate to our great state's tax base by getiing a SPEEDING ticket at the Round up?

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not received my toll fee for the drive in Austin. How long does it take to get the bill when you go in the "mail" lanes?

sirhc76

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The toll here is a fricken joke, example. My friend lost her wallet hence the credit card that auto bills her toll fees. She didn't remember to change that CC when she canceled it, yes her fault. Instead of txtag contacting her they let it go by for 3 months. I have to say I don't notice the auto bill on my debit card even when I look at my bank statements. She gets a call at work from the collections dept and she owes $2300. Most of this was administrative fees that she was able to get waived. Now they have pictures of her plate and her toll tag which was racking up the bills and let her continue to go for 3 months. You will get the bill in a month or so, my mother in law gets them when she comes in from out of town in that time frame.

VicTxV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bill was in the mailbox when I got home today. $2.60 for three tolls and $1.00 for them to mail me the bill.