Viper Car Show, Central Florida July 18th

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score

June 26, 2009

Hello All,

Ok, well its time again, time for the BIG VIPER CAR SHOW!! Get your best polishing rag out, undercarriage mirrors, and Viper Bling. There will be trophies for the best and sharpest. Event takes place Saturday July 18th at the Garage Bar in Sanford. We will park our cars in the court yard between the Garage Bar and Route 46. They gave us a great deal on the food, $15 per person, excluding alcoholic beverages, and their food is very good, best wings I have ever had. Member's lunch will be covered by the club, any guests will have to pay the $15, but it is worth it!

Plan to arrive around 1030 am to get the cars in position, lunch will be at noon, and judging results at 230 pm. For those interested, we can arrange a cruise over to the Atlantic coast after the meet and show, please advise when you rsvp if you would like to attend the cruise. Also, if you would like a hotel, please advise and we will arrange a group rate.

We will arrange a special deal for hand washing of the cars at a car wash about 2 blocks away, for those of you coming some distance, They can also detail the cars, but you should arrive earlier for that, please advise if you will want the hand wash so I can let them know how many cars, I am hoping to get a rate of $20 / car, will advise.

This is a first class venue and there will probably be a pretty good crowd to show the cars to. Please RSVP soonest!!

Route 46 Entertainment District®
4316 W. State Road 46
Sanford, Florida 32771
Phone: 407-268-4646

Route 46 Entertainment District® is conveniently located 1.5 miles east of I-4 off exit 101C on SR 46 at the corner of S.R. 46 and Elder Road, next to BJ's Wholesale Club. For more directions, go to Directions to Route 46 Entertainment District
Please visit www.route-46.com for more information or visit us on Facebook, MySpace and Twitter.

Sincerely,
John Canal
President, Viper Club Central / North Florida

110 Timberlachen Circle, Suite #1012
Lake Mary, Florida 32746
phone: 407-324-1342 Office fax: 407-328-0045

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
The show is shaping up, we have 20 cars registered right now, expecting another 5-10 before next week. Please RSVP or post here if you are coming, the "Garage Bar" needs a head count. We have found an impartial judge, the President of the Orlando Exotic car club" will be judging the cars. We have a great route picked out for the cruise, we will end up right on the atlantic ocean, A1A at a place called "Blue" after the show, its about a 60 minute drive down an old Florida country road that is usually empty. Should be a great time.....