Viper chatroom

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kinda chat room is this Chad? :omg:

You are bringing the Viper nation lower and lower everyday with your issues! :lmao:

Tony - Thanks for giving us all a heads up on this. :D

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What kinda chat room is this Chad? :omg:
You are bringing the Viper nation lower and lower everyday with your issues!
Tony - Thanks for giving us all a heads up on this. :D

:omg::omg::omg::omg: ROBERT!!! COULD you not have phrased this ummmm...more perfectly?!
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: ~juli
**Glad I missed THIS chat this time around, join ya'll another time**

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ah yes, and that 'edit' button is not available for you YELLER folks??? :lmao::lmao:
(Sorry, had to jump on THAT bandwagon! :rolaugh:)
~juli

Oh, that's rich coming from someone with 1 post and a title of "slow viper owner" (My edit button seems to be working just fine). :dunno::lmao:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, that's rich coming from someone with 1 post and a title of "slow viper owner" (My edit button seems to be working just fine). :dunno::lmao:

OMG...that is hilarious!!! :rolaugh::lmao:
Thanks for my laugh-out-of-the-chair moment, Kco! :rolleyes: :D
~jules
<
<
<
<

<<<<<<<----**EDIT**EDIT**EDIT** Lee: HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :O

Last edited:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is awesome! Good work Kelly!

While you're at it, I think Chad's title should read more like "Wannabe Yellow Owner" :2tu:

:rolaugh:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness to Juli, I think she did have something like 23 posts...what do my yellow brethren think...should we fix her? (This is about the time that Chris comes along and kicks me in the butt for playing with the admin panel). :D :D :D

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all fairness to Juli, I think she did have something like 23 posts...what do my yellow brethren think...should we fix her? (This is about the time that Chris comes along and kicks me in the butt for playing with the admin panel). :D :D :D

I think it would be ok to fix it (I already saved a screen shot as proof!)

But Chad has hurt my feelings a lot lately and secretly he loves yellow Vipers so I think that's the logical next step.

Robert already agrees and his opinion is always right on.

:eater:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

But Chad has hurt my feelings a lot lately and secretly he loves yellow Vipers so I think that's the logical next step.

Ok, I fixed her up, but seriously...we shouldn't pick on Chad too much....he's spent so much money trying to fix up his red viper to make it as fast as our yellow cars that he couldn't swing the funds for the Venom membership...instead, he opted for the cheaper "slow sled" club...just look at that banner under his name.....

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

FIX HER???? :omg::omg: :lmao: (Already 'fixed', thx!)
That was awesome, Kelly, you really made my morning there!~! AND, a huge thank-you/shout-out for LEE who gave me the preferential VOIX VENOM avatar (KELLY! :dunno:...lol...you only did what I asked, I didn't think to put it a different way :rolleyes:, my bad :))
I learnt me lesson: Don't yeller at the yeller feller :smirk:
~juli
**Thanks for fixing me back up** :headbang:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: THANKS, Stretch~!!! :headbang: I'm impressed! You saved a screen shot too? :rolaugh::rolaugh:
~juli

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:2tu::2tu::2tu::2tu: THANKS, Stretch~!!! :headbang: I'm impressed! You saved a screen shot too? :rolaugh::rolaugh:
~juli

No problem Juli :2tu: The prank was hilarious, but you're only a first time offender so we should go easy on you.

Chad on the other hand :rolaugh:

Good work Kelly, I got a screen shot of that one too!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No problem Juli :2tu: The prank was hilarious, but you're only a first time offender so we should go easy on you.

Why, thank you, Stretch!!! I have a rep-saver and a screen-shot-saver!!! :cool::cool::cool:
(Agreed the prank was absolutely hilarious, Kelly, you OUTdid yourself there :lmao:)
~juli

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Cool!:rolaugh: Why thank you! :D

Ok, I fixed her up, but seriously...we shouldn't pick on Chad too much....he's spent so much money trying to fix up his red viper to make it as fast as our yellow cars that he couldn't swing the funds for the Venom membership...instead, he opted for the cheaper "slow sled" club...just look at that banner under his name.....

True, but it would be SOOO much fun! :lmao:

Chad on the other hand :rolaugh:

Good work Kelly, I got a screen shot of that one too!

I agree with Stretch. His opinion is always right on! :D

Chad's is awesome! :lmao: Nice job!

Last edited: