Viper Christmas tree ornaments..... pic

viperdude118

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sean, I've emailed John Canal, our local VCA president to see if we can help with these in any way! I haven't heard back from him yet, but I'll help anyway I can :)

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
We were closed and I didn't get online this past weekend to respond.
I have material ordered and can get them done in time.
I'll put up a post once I have a bunch done.
We'll either give them away or do something with the VCA.
Whatever it takes to get them to you.
For anybody that wants some, please go ahead and call in to the shop. Call 1-866-ask-Sean ( 275-7326) and dial 1 or 2, then # to speak to Mike or Dave. They'll get your information and write down your request for the free ornaments. You won't be charged the shipping until they leave and I'll keep you posted on this thread.
I just sent a couple to the Kansas City VCA for their Christmas party auction this Saturday.
Regards,
Sean

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just called and ordered mine :2tu: Anyone overseas who wants me to order for them as well, PM me your shipping address and how many you want and whether you want Sneaky Pete and/or Fangs and I'll call Dave back and add those to my order :2tu:

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that Chad, :2tu:

Could you order four sneaky's for me and two sneaky's for Baz please... They can all be sent to me if you like and I'll send Baz's on. Do you still have my address?

(I was going to go for two sneaky's and two fang's, but I'm going to stick to Sneaky's... ;) )

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone wanting to get them shipped to your APO address and didnt know if he could ship them or not, I just got off the phone with Dave and we should be good to go. Put in my order for one of each.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for that Chad, :2tu:

Could you order four sneaky's for me and two sneaky's for Baz please... They can all be sent to me if you like and I'll send Baz's on. Do you still have my address?

(I was going to go for two sneaky's and two fang's, but I'm going to stick to Sneaky's... ;) )

I'm just lucky I have some red Viper models in my collection or the ones I asked Chad to order for me (changed my mind from 1 to 2 Sneaky Pete's) would arrive broken as well :eater:
Just bustin ya Chadster, thanks a bunch ;)

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a surprise when I got home from work today.....

a Sneaky Pete Ornament! :D

Thank you very much Sean, this thing is awesome! :2tu:

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When can I expect to recieve my ornaments? And did you decide to make the garage sized ones. I was down for 1 large sneaky Pete if you decided to make them. :2tu:

85 of 200

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ornaments were a big hit at the KC xmas party, thank you very much for the donation. I now want to get the FANGS.

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Update:
We received so many requests for the free ornaments that we couldn't make them here in time, so I asked one of the shops we deal with to make them for me. They're running behind, but we should be able to get them out by US priority mail Wednesday or Thursday.
I'll post as soon as they get out the door. They should arrive in time to get on the tree.
Regards,
Sean
I know it's late and I apologize about that, but I had so many things pop upo lateley that I just couldn't make them in time myself.

spinfx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you will post to Sydney , Australia I'll take a couple as well. LMK

OP
OP
S

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
We shipped out all the free ornaments yesterday, except the for the one guy that wanted 60. I have to finish deburring those this morning.
They all went out US Priority mail, so you should see them by Friday. Check your mail, even on Saturday and Monday.

Here's a pick of Fangs:

You must be registered for see images

Merry Christmas everyone!
Regards,
Sean

PS, after the holidays, we'll look at giving away free garage wall size ones. These took a lot longer than expected. I didn't think we'd have people request over 400 of these!

HI-NOS-Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah these seem to of become a popular hit Sean. Good job. My Parents absolutely love it and its right on front of the Tree. I will be wanting a garage size one for sure so of course keep us updated when your ready.

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks very much, I placed me order today.. I also wanted to take a moment to extend To you and your family a very Happy Holidays And a Happy and Safe New Year!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got 'em in the mail today, just in time! Quality is razor sharp!

You must be registered for see images attach

One is facing the living room to the left, the other is facing the kitchen area to the right

GTSDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The good news is that the envelope that Chad sent to me enclosing the six ornaments Baz & I ordered arrived yesterday...

The bad news, is that the envelope was shredded at one end, and had been placed in a clear plastic apologies bag by USPS. :mad:

Long story cut short, thanks to damage caused by the US postal service, only one of the six ornaments we had been sent actually made it to the UK... :(

The one I did get is really nice... Nice work Sean!

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these still being made? how much for 15 of each style xmas tree ornaments?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave