Viper Club lunch in the Triangle this Friday!‏

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As a way to kick of the Memorial Day weekend, for anyone interested and available to attend, the club will have a lunch on Friday at noon at the ******* near the RDU Airport (on Airport Blvd south of I40)! If you can, please let me know if you're coming so we can grab enough seats. Have a good Memorial Day holiday weekend!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazingly yesterday I just left my house and ran into a truck towing a trailer with Viper logos - they stopped and we had a chat, they were Viper owners from up north who were just moving here?! They may be coming out to lunch too!

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Amazingly yesterday I just left my house and ran into a truck towing a trailer with Viper logos - they stopped and we had a chat, they were Viper owners from up north who were just moving here?! They may be coming out to lunch too!

Nice!!! You guys enjoy your lunch, I'll be here at work trying to earn a dollar. :D

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
***** for you! It was good to get out with some Viper owners, looking forward to doing it again, perhaps as RedFang suggested, following a Cars & Coffee event.

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All: The first Sat of every month is the Cars & Coffee gathering at Brier Creek. Unfortunately, this weekend I'll be tracking at VIR so will not be able to attend the C&C event. If any of you are up for a 'HOT' time, cruise up to VIR either Sat or Sun. It's going to be a blast!

Red Fang

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets