VIPER CRUISE-IN

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm posting this for Wayne Wenger he is a NorCal member with no internet.:omg: He wants to try and get everyone together the first Saturday of each month in the Sacramento area to hang out have lunch cruise you know Viper fun. See attachment. At least Wayne has a phone.:D

attachment.php

Last edited:
OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday

I'm posting this for Wayne Wenger he is a NorCal member with no internet.:omg: He wants to try and get everyone together the first Saturday of each month in the Sacramento area to hang out have lunch cruise you know Viper fun. See attachment. At least Wayne has a phone.:D

attachment.php

Canyon707

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like inclement weather this weekend. Doubt if I will have my car out. Taking my truck the the Sac car show.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like inclement weather this weekend. Doubt if I will have my car out. Taking my truck the the Sac car show.

Same here if the weather is bad I'm not taking the Viper out. I'm sure Wayne will call me Thursday or Friday. I'll post after I talk to him.

OP
OP
Glen97

Glen97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just talked to Wayne who is hosting the Viper Cruise-In the first Saturday of each month and its raining in Folsom right now and its not looking good for tomorrow. Wayne said he would be there rain or shine just in case any one shows up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper