Viper Cruise this Sunday 10-20-2013

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Sunday, October 20, 2013, is the annual Fall Colors Tour.

We're changing the venue this year - instead of heading over the hill to Leavenworth and fighting the Oktoberfest traffic, we'll be doing the Hood Canal Loop. Meet-up time is 9 a.m. to catch the 9:40 sailing at the Edmonds Ferry Terminal.

Contact me for more info;

[email protected]

Whoever placed me on "Moderated Status" and removed my avatar and locked me out of my own profile needs to remove this restriction. You are doing a disservice to me and to the other paying members of the Washington Region as well as neighboring regions as you are limiting the flow of information. I would like to make a post about an upcoming cruise, but cannot without getting the post "approved". This is unacceptable as I have done nothing to warrant this status.

Please remove this restriction immediately, as I have fully paid my dues until the end of this year and I am not receiving the service which I have paid for. If there is an actual reason that my account has been restricted, then you should tell me which specific forum rule that I violated prior to being restricted.

I expect this issue to be resolved immediately. If it is not, I expect to receive a prorated refund of my annual dues commensurate with the promised services that I am not receiving.

Last edited: