Viper Days April 24-26 VCA Discounts

ivanrho

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dear Members,

One of the most important events of the year will be upon us in just about of couple of weeks. And if you haven't signed up for it yet, it's not too late. The best part if you're a VCA member and first time attendee of Viper Days: You get a combined discount of $150 off the event!! $100 off for first time VCA Members, $50 off for being a VCA Member.
Viper Days was purchased by NARRA, a group or Viper Racing League and Challenge Series drivers. They have updated the format of the entire event and created a new curriculum for the Performance Driving School with all new instructors. They are committed to continuing with the Viper Days concepts of classroom and in-car teaching of safe driving techniques of our high performance cars. They just held their first event for 2009 at Buttonwillow Raceway and had record attendance for a California Viper event. Track support will be available. If you want to transport you car to Sebring they can help you with that too.
There are so many reasons why attending Viper Days would be inherently beneficial but the 2 most important ones that always come to me are:
1. So that you're able to drive your Viper the way it was designed to be driven, and enjoying all the benefits this spectacular piece of design and engineering has to offer. This car has ALWAYS been one of the fastest automobiles on the street, but it can do so so much more.
2. Driving on public roads will account for 99% of your seat time in your Viper. But that 1% that you put it through a venue like Viper Days, could actually save your life. You'll learn the limits of the Viper and how to know where the breaking point is. You'll be able to push it hard through turns and straightaways with total confidence, something you'll NEVER be able to do on I-95, nor would you want to. But possibly, if you were in a precarious situation, more than likely, you'll know from your experience, how to save yourself.
I have attached a flyer for the Viper Days Sebring event.
I encourage you to visit the new Viper Days website at NARRAonline.com or just type in Viperdays.com and that will get you there. You can register online and find out more about the North American Road Racing Association (NARRA).
Please take a moment today and see if your scheduling allows you to attend the weekend of April 24-26. I promise you, you won't regret it.