Viper Days at Buttonwillow?

Reaction score
Guys, I just reviewed the terms of Adelberg's RV membership and it clearly states "...if at any time somebody willing to change tires or somebody cooler comes by then Adelberg gets kicked to the curb..." Unfortunately for Adelberg the "somebody cooler" provision pretty much means anybody, so all of you autograph seekers can find him at the Motel 6 this weekend.

Reaction score
I will attempt to translate Adelberg's last comments for the uninitiated.

"While you lost Viper "smoking bongs", I've kept my mind and my car."
--Interpretation: Dear Brett, you no longer have a Viper because you were smoking bongs at some point in your life. I on the other hand wasn't; therefore, I still own a Viper (actually 2).

"The little girl beating will be yours by Mumford in the S2000."
--Interpretation: While it is a foregone conclusion that I, Ken Adelberg, will get the thrashing of a lifetime come Saturday, you, Brett Mayes, will also get a thrashing Friday in your Supercharged Type-R by Paul's S2000.

"Wind up that toy of yours and I'll see ya this weekend"
--This sentence doesn't need interpretation. It is actually a pretty good comeback and makes me wonder if Ken's girlfriend wrote this one. Maybe he should put a footnote at the bottom of his post to give her credit. Funny and insulting yet not offensive--definitely not the original work of Adelberg.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NutsRT, way to go! Be prepared to get addicted! Great to see new faces and look forward to meeting you.

Brett, even you misspelled a word, oops. Relax, I'll let you have that. Your true ignorance shows. You have twin baby girls and can't interpret baby language. Perhaps a linguistics class in order. Well, that was plain english. I will make it all clear this weekend.

Mumford are you claiming plagiarism? Well, I assure you this is all original work. But glad you are impressed. May just happen again while you are busy trying to catch me.

Reaction score
Ken, quit kissing a**! NutsRT isn't THAT nuts to want to be friends with you. This might be his first time at the track, but I'm sure it won't take too long to realize that he won't want to be hanging out with you.

And by the way, the sentence preceeding "Well, that was plain english" seems to be missing a verb.

WAR ENGLISH!!!!!!!!

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK Mr. Mumford, back to school and sentence diagrams.

That, would be the subject.
was, would be the verb!
the rest, well you get the idea. You no know english good!

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken, you ****. How's that spelling? There's a difference between spelling incorrectly and a typing error, and unless all of the keys on YOUR keyboard have been switched....well, you know. Secondly, those are mighty BIG words you're using in that last post. Did you spell them correctly? Do you know what they mean? Good call Paul, his girlfriend is doing all of the work. Ken, you should have her proof-read your posts as well. Plagiarist? Kennnnnny...what were you thinking? On a more serious note: We all thank God the braking zones on most tracks are in sequential order by numbers....if they were letters we may not have little Kenny around to pick on... We love you Ken, keep the posts coming.

Kid97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by K Adelberg:
OK Mr. Mumford, back to school and sentence diagrams.

That, would be the subject.
was, would be the verb!
the rest, well you get the idea. You no know english good!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man! Lil' Whoadie, you've outdone yourself this time. This is perhaps your most epic MENSA post of all time. Mumdodge stated that the sentence "PRECEEDING" (sic.), "Well, that was plain English," had no verb. The preceding sentence read, "Perhaps a linguistics class in order." In that sentence you were indeed lacking a verb, i.e., "is."

Memo to Lil' Whoadie: "preceding" means to take place before something else. For example: "In the preceding paragraph I explained several elementary grammatical ideas that completely escaped Lil' Whoadie." Or perhaps more to your liking, "Preceding his **** on Paul's ****, Kenny made sure to pack a fat bowl."

Memo #2 to Lil' Whoadie: "sic." does not describe the feeling you get when a piss yellow '90 IROC passes you in turn 5 at Willow Springs, it is instead another high level grammatical device that you need not worry about for now.

Drop the sentence diagrams and stick to the corner entry/exit diagrams.

WAR SECOND GRADE ENGLISH!!

Ot.

brett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"...your most epic MENSA post of all time". T H A T is funny stuff! Ken you truly are one of a kind.

nutsRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In amidst of all the smack on this thread is there anyone from SD or Orange CO going to Buttonwillow early Saturday morning? I plan to leave around 05:45 from SD if anyone would like to meet along I5 for a caravan..This is my first track event and looks like it will be a great time.

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh kid 97 you are in for it! OK maybe I'll start proof reading. You are lucky I don't know you or maybe we have met and you were so worthless at the track that I thought you were driving a Neon.

The 90 camero, not an IROC, was driven by a friend who won the SCCA nationals in A sedan and is a very good driver. I was on corded tires and just tying to finish. Also that was my second door to door race. Some of us at least try.

After all that you better be at Buttonwillow!

Reaction score
Does anybody notice a common theme in Adelberg's posts.....errrrrr excuses? Does 'corded tires' sound familiar? Is that supposed to be a valid excuse? Who's fault is that? That's like saying "Well, sure I got beat up by Mike Tyson yesterday, but he's really strong and I'm a big p*ssy". If you're too cheap to buy decent tires, run street tires or shut the hell up. When you were running brand spankin' new Goodyears I don't recall you telling anyone you did well because you were running Goodyear slicks.

WAR WHINERS!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
PS--when the dude with the IROC-Z passed you did you get blinded by the glare coming off of the gold chains around his neck? Or were you mesmerized by his Crockett & Tubbs style white leather shoes with no socks?

K Adelberg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mumford now there is true irony! In the other post area you mention you ran a race on corder tires. Whose fault was that, only to get your butt handed to you by a Corvette that I beat back in November.

I think Croket was driving the camero.

WAR SCRUBS!!!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper