Viper Days Returns To Gingerman Jun 5th-7th

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viperdays and Viper Racing League will be at Gingerman Raceway June 5th-7th. This as always is a great event. Bring your Vipers out and come join us, there will be many changes. Sign up to run with Cindi Lux/Tommy Archer/Neil Hanneman. We have a great program.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie, I will be there to try to give you something to "worry" about. It is about time you had somebody else to play with. See you in South Haven. Who else is coming?
Steve

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bernie, I will be there to try to give you something to "worry" about. It is about time you had somebody else to play with. See you in South Haven. Who else is coming?
Steve

I have seen '007' in action at Putnam Park, passed my Z06 like I was standing still:lmao:

OP
OP
B

BJ MOTORS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, It will be great having you back in action with the everyone. Leslie, Steve is fast so he will pass me like I am standing still as well. Hopefully with a little practice I can work on be able to run with him? Rich, we missed you at Sebring you cold have ice skated with us on Sunday's race. Also make sure you bring an extra hood :D, me I'm bringing a back up car:rolaugh:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang