Viper Days this weekend!

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just signed up for this Saturday's Viper Days, out at Motorsports Ranch in Cresson.

Is anyone else from this site going to be out there?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to Vegas to the Nascar event but have a good time. It wont be the same without Bobby Archer. He was one helluva driver and instructor there.

OP
OP
G

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have fun in Vegas. I think it's going to be a Bush brothers kind of weekend.

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are a couple of folks going from Central Texas...i wanted to come, but have family in town all weekend. havfe fun!!!

Bird325

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times ... nice to meet some of the members of VCA at the track. I enjoyed the chance to feel what the Snake can do ... and CAN'T do!:omg:

If I had been on the street trying that manuever (my instructor said 'WHAT were you thinking?'), it would have been ugly. Number 12 came out of it with no damage and I got a preview of being 'Snake Bit'.

This was my first track day with a car that I've owned for all of two months ... I HIGHLY recommend getting on the track for ALL owners of this fantastic, over powered, awesome race car that can be driven on the street whenever you want to.

I'm already looking forward to the Roundup in April to get back on the track! See you guys there.:drive:

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good times ... nice to meet some of the members of VCA at the track. I enjoyed the chance to feel what the Snake can do ... and CAN'T do!:omg:

If I had been on the street trying that manuever (my instructor said 'WHAT were you thinking?'), it would have been ugly. Number 12 came out of it with no damage and I got a preview of being 'Snake Bit'.

This was my first track day with a car that I've owned for all of two months ... I HIGHLY recommend getting on the track for ALL owners of this fantastic, over powered, awesome race car that can be driven on the street whenever you want to.

I'm already looking forward to the Roundup in April to get back on the track! See you guys there.:drive:

Glad to hear it!!! Once you get it on the track (whether you do it on a regular basis or not) you gain a whole new appreciate for the car.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper