Viper Days "Winterfest" @ Sebring Jan. 12-16

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whose all planning on attending? I'm registered and am pretty excited about getting to run with other Viper folks as I'm always the only Viper when I go to the track. Also can't wait to see the ACR-X in action.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife is running our T1 Viper, I'll be there with my ACRX, and with a little luck I am going to run one of the enduros with my project SRT4.

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I'm going to spectate as well. I've been told the run groups have way to many people in them and there's just to many people on the track

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean to many in the run groups? How many per run group? Sebring seems to be a pretty large track. :dunno:

I think I'm going to spectate as well. I've been told the run groups have way to many people in them and there's just to many people on the track

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you mean to many in the run groups? How many per run group? Sebring seems to be a pretty large track. :dunno:

Sebring is a big track but Lee S told me that the run groups are usually around 50 cars.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
50 cars WOW. Might be good experience as long as good spacing is maintained and things are run so it is safe.

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sebring is a big track but Lee S told me that the run groups are usually around 50 cars.

The January event is with PBOC so they might have 50 cars in a group, but the event in May is only Viper Days I believe so the number of cars per group will be less than 25. Either way is fun but I kinda like more cars.

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MTGTS - If you have a high experience level, ask to run Super Solo at Winterfest. The group size is smaller and I believe unlimited passing. The race groups will be 35-50 cars.

In May the run groups will be much smaller so use January for some test and tune and then May to get some good solid runs for some personal goals.

OP
OP
M

MTGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MTGTS - If you have a high experience level, ask to run Super Solo at Winterfest. The group size is smaller and I believe unlimited passing. The race groups will be 35-50 cars.

In May the run groups will be much smaller so use January for some test and tune and then May to get some good solid runs for some personal goals.

Thanks for the suggestion but I don't have the experience to run Super Solo

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So far there are about 100 cars signed up, and about 30 that would run in your group. If you want to get clean laps, then be the first to grid. It will take 4-5 laps before you catch the field. Then, it's fun! Please look for the car in my Avatar (my wife's car), my ACRX (white and black), and we have a Rolex Mustang Cobra (car #88)- come on by and say hello!