Viper dissed by NSX guys...

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To many jealous people out there.It's all good. If they had Ballz now, they would call out the Viper for a nice race...Then lets see who really looks like a clown. Also, tell the Accura boyz that there wanna becar is a fake copy of a Ferrari. The Asians copy all. We just gave them to many cameras after WW2.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,
As soon as their wives and Mommies unload the groceries from the NSX, they're going to kick your butt. Know how they are going to do it? Neither do they, but they'll contemplate it, being the great thinkers that they are.

If our cars look like clown shoes (which I love)...I wonder if they've ever parked their cars next to a Ferrari 308 GTS or a Corvette and taken a look.

Yea...WOW...those 6 cylinder engines sure scare the heck out of me!!! And talk about handling....I'll bet those NSX's are just kicking Vipers butts at Lemans.

I don't know about you guys...but I sure have always wanted a 6 cylinder Japanese sports car that looks like a Corvette. Think I'll sell my GTS, RT-10, SRT, and Comp Coupe.

RC Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I beg to disagree!!!

I LIKE the Acura NSX!

I like PASSING it multiple times each run group!!

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSX are nice cars, so perfect they are boring.

I just couldn't stand having a Neon SRT nipping at my heals all day long, that's wrong, off by a 100 horse or so.

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSX was the first car I clobbered with my Viper. Wasn't even close. Why would someone pay 80k for an Acura?

To each their own I guess. They just better stay out of the passing lane.

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
actually the new ones are almost 90K and have the same engine and hp they have had for years! The replacement due in the next couple of years is suppposed to be a knock out, V8 power and all so i hear. If all you want is a comfortable mid-engine great. If you want to get your but spanked put the NSX on the track dragstrip or road course against even a Gen I!!!

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Russ.. How is the coupe on track??Do you get the bug to take it out on the street?? I know you are not aloud, just wonder how it feels in that car.

Russ Oasis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey BacknBlack,
Fortunately for me, Archer keeps the car in MN in between races or the temptation would be too great not take it for a ride through South Beach (Miami) or somewhere like that.
I love the car and look forward to driving it at PIR this weekend. The factory has come up with some suspension set-up changes that I anticipate will make it even faster. It's truly an awesome car. In a way, it ruins it for wanting to take a street car around the track, like at VOI.
I highly recommend buying one to anyone who is even thinking about it.
Russ

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Actually I think NSX are ugly. They have the 80's look to them and look like a stick of gum. but that's my 2 cents...not worth much.

Walt McFarland

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys;

I have a favorite activity called the "NSX salute." THese are the ingredients:

-Find an NSX in the middle lane of a 3 lane highway,
-Pull up and convince the driver to floor it,
-Drive endless circles around it.

Life is good.

V10 MOJO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i personally do like them although i also think they are a chick car, right along with those kompressor mercedes and bmw m3, and miatas, etc.

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Flame wars have begun, im going to attempt to piss them off...and if I don't i'll get a laugh out of it!

Help me out and come up with some nsx jokes!

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im going to go on their forum, and flame them...should I?

ummm, no.

Interforum Flame wars do nothing but degrade the forums... sort of like two bullies beating up on each other in the school yard. Entertaining for those watching, but in the end, you have two bloodied up kids (in this case forums) that are no better off than when they started.

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Flame wars have begun, im going to attempt to piss them off...and if I don't i'll get a laugh out of it!

Help me out and come up with some nsx jokes!

Everyone, please do not participate in this. All it does is create problems for the users, moderators and administrators of the VCA forums.

First: we'll get is a rash of new registrations from the users of the forum you are flaming.

Next thing: those new registrants do is to cause trouble and post junk that is of no value to anyone here.

We do not allow "Flame posts" here for good reason..... we do not promote any of our users flaming other forums for the exact same reasons.

If any have questions, feel free to drop me an email.

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
alright. I fully understand.

I did not "Diss" them i merley told them the truth and nothing but.

The Viper Technically will beat the living S_____ out of the NSX.

Am I Correct?

I must appoligize for my immature actions.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only one thing to say...horsepower per dollar! Not trying to bash on the NSXs here, but the Viper guys love their cars for what they are, crude and fast, unlike your more-commuter-car like automobiles.

RedSnakeGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only one thing to say...horsepower per dollar! Not trying to bash on the NSXs here, but the Viper guys love their cars for what they are, crude and fast, unlike your more-commuter-car like automobiles.

claiming the "money/hp" thing only makes the rest of us look like hypocrites. dont the vette guys ALWAYS say, "we paid less and get almost as much, blah blah blah"

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was trying to put the point across that we could spank them, but that's a good reply. But the Vette guys want to say what they say, adn I just want to know if they get on the NSXs more. Shoot, 80k for ~276 HP?!? But there's a good reason why the Vipers cost more than Vettes. Exclusivity, big engine, more high tech materials, and better looks (in my opinion).

fatalbite

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSX was the first car I clobbered with my Viper. Wasn't even close. Why would someone pay 80k for an Acura?

To each their own I guess. They just better stay out of the passing lane.

HAHA and you payed 70k for a dodge

paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was pretty damm funny, personally. Y'all loosen up a little and have some fun, take a joke. I love the look of the NSX, except for the lack of curves, but I really like it for its aesthetic values, but the performance, even though I have neither driven nor ridden in one, I am not a huge fan of them. You wouldn't find me payin that kind of money for the performance value of the NSX.

Chick car? yeah I can see that

AviSarfaraz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey its not aluminum, Its Stainless Steel...do your homework. And I resent the Racial "talaban" remark. I never said that my DMC could beat them. When did I say that? The "Talaban" are a bunch of Arabs. There is a big difference between Arabs and Persians.

genXgts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSX are nice cars, build quality is nuts, fit and finish that is leaps and bounds above our cars, that's fact.

What pushed me into a Viper as I was considering a Blue (think they call it longbeach blue) NSX-T with chrome rims, was the perfect handling/power delivery/feeling. It's literally a high end Acura product, say a TL, with the bar raised. So perfect it's boring......

I personally like a little rumble in my step and some quirky car habits to go with it, I enjoy it......

Performance comparisons related to power just have no merit, totallly different league of car, we have double the RWHP bone stock. (or thereabouts based on 420 for us, guessing low 200's for a stock NSX, complete guess)

Overall comparisons to a heavily modified NSX on a track however and there is some valid debate, they carve corners nicely.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62