Viper Engine Block Coffee Table

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike, The glass was cut at our local speedy auto glass, the emblems are stickers. Unfortunately I did not take alot of photos of the build. But I will see what I can find this weekend and post. Or I can Email you. If you come across another block that you are not going to use let me know. We are going to Carlisle in July. I think thats in your neck of the woods.So if you find one, we could do the same as VOI.

Cheers Shaun.

Hey Shaun,
I am actually in Alabama. PA is pretty far away from me. But I do plan to make The Ohio get together in August at the Mopar Nats. The other blocks I have all have cyl. sleeves. By looking at your pictures, it looks like its better to have no sleeves installed so you can fit in bigger bottles.

Paul Scharf

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have plenty of "scrap" blocks here from our large parts purchase a few years back. Both the ventalated and non ventalated styles :)
Cost of shipping may be more then I ask for the block, but if anyone comes to Wisconsin they can always pick one up!

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Shaun,
I am actually in Alabama. PA is pretty far away from me. But I do plan to make The Ohio get together in August at the Mopar Nats. The other blocks I have all have cyl. sleeves. By looking at your pictures, it looks like its better to have no sleeves installed so you can fit in bigger bottles.

I'm shooting to be at both events if you need some intermediate shipping.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper