Viper Enthusiast @ 6 yrs. Old

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Nation

I am a Northern California Viper Club member, my son who is a big Viper and car enthusiast is asking for your help by clicking on a link which will take you to the car he designed (exterior only) and voting for his design by clicking on the vote button next to the car. You can vote once per day through October 19th. iPads, iPhones, PDFs and smart phones will not work as they do not have the flash required to vote. This is the link to vote:

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/35905

His design has just been selected as one of ten finalist in over 20,000 designs submitted to sponsafier.com.  My son AJ is six and made each decision on every part of this design. He is a big Viper and NASCAR fan. Becoming a fan of Kyle Busch begun when we went to San Francisco Giant baseball game, as we walked up to the ball park, Kyle's car was on the walkway.  We took a picture of AJ in Kyle's car, after wards we sent a copy to Kyle, he autographed it and sent it back to AJ. (This is the picture you will see on the side of the car he designed.) This was the beginning of him becoming one of Kyle's biggest fans.  He is so passionate about Kyle that one day when he was knocked out of a race early after blowing a tire and hitting the wall, AJ had tears in his eyes as he came to me to tell me Kyle was out of the race.

To get to this stage of the competition, he sent fliers to the neighborhood, asked people to vote in phase I while in front of the grocery store and at the food court in the mall.  Should his design win the competition they will make a full blown race car out of his design, also he will get to spend a day with Kyle Busch.  He has already requested if he wins he would like Kyle to come to his school to share this with all the students, this he choose over having a trip to the racetrack with a personal meet and greet with Kyle. 

I think a school full of kids sharing the passion we have for the love of cars and racing would be a great thing and I hope you will take the time to pass this on to all your members and give AJ your support. He has put a lot of individual effort into getting this far, now I am reaching out to help him.  Please vote once per day through October 19th at the link above.  When you click on this link, they will not ask for any personal information or email address and you will not receive any emails from sponsafier or Toyota Racing who is the sponsor of the competition. 

The voting counts for 20% of the overall score, this is the final phase with only ten cars remaining.  The other nine cars are mainly cars built by charities, they also are worthy.  Your vote could make the difference in making the dreams of many young kids and future and present car enthuaiast come true. The winner will be announced the weekend of November 12-13 at the NASCAR race in Phoenix.  All ten finalist recieve a diacast car of thier design and no matter what happens all ten finalist are winners for all their efforts.

I appreaciate your time and if you have any questions feel free to call my cell, (408) 406-0376.

Thank You
David Bulow
AJ's Dad

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If directed at me ...Yes, I was able to vote. I got the same response as Marc, and plan to vote again in 24 hours.

Yes it was to you. I'll wait till I get home and vote on the pc then... using a DROID x right now. Thanks

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to give you an update on the voting for AJ’s NASCAR and thank everyone who has been diligently voting everyday. If you have not been voting please vote now, we only have two days remaining to vote. We have had just over 3,100 views for AJ’s car, we think this is approaching 2,000 votes for the finals as we had around 1,200 views in the first round. We are hoping we can pull off 3,000 plus votes at a minimum. The top car in round 1 was over 4,000 votes.

Voting will end Wednesday. Please click on this link to vote (it takes a while for all the images to load, please be patient):

http://www.sponsafier.com/#/gallery/view/35905

While voting only counts for 20% of the total score, we are trying to be amoung the top. Help the kids get a chance to spend a special day with Kyle Busch, this is the only school in the country with this unique opputunity. The winner will get a to spend a day with Kyle Busch and AJ has requested he spend this time at the school with all of the students.

We will keep you posted, the results will be out in Mid November and the winner announced at the NASCAR race in Phoneix,

Thanks for all your support.
David, AJ and the Kids of Williams Elementary School

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Adrian

We just got back but I wanted to make sure I shared the news with you and the club. AJ won and had the time of his life the last weekend. The link below are some of the pics that were posted on the Toyota Racing Facebook site from thier photographer. When I get ours sorted I will send you a digital Photobook of his trip. These show the announcement, his interview on SPEED and the meeting with Kyle. He also got to go to the Hauler, in the Pits and sign the finish line as well as meet Kyle's wife.

We appreciate everyones support, it never would have happened without everyone who helped alone the way, we are very greatful and the kids of his school will also get to meet Kyle as well in the near future.

Thanks again

http://www.facebook.com/toyotaracin...1912567946.358175.350285487945&type=1&theater

David & AJ

OP
OP
X

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score