Viper Fall Party - November 5th, 2011 - Snook's Dream Cars Museum

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The VCA Ohio Region cordially invites ALL VCA Members to a fall party.

We will have some significant Vipers on display at the museum.
:D

You must be registered for see images attach

"Travel in the Past Lane

Snook's Dream Cars, owned by Bill Snook and his son Jeff, features a recreated 1940s era Texaco gas station, a showroom of extensive automobile memorabilia and a car collection presented within period scenes ranging from a 1930s general store to a racetrack from the 1960s.

"We like to consider this a living museum," says Jeff, "since all the cars on display are in working condition. My father and I drive one or another of them around town on a regular basis."

The car collection, which features models from the 1930s to the 1960s, includes coupes, convertibles, sedans, roadsters and racecars, made by Cadillac, Ford, Chevrolet, Buick, Pontiac, Packard, Kaiser, Willys, Jaguar, Triumph, MG and Lotus. The facility also houses a complete four-bay shop for maintaining collector cars, a warehouse for collector car storage and an area for banquets or special events! To view pictures of the museum, click on Tour.

The Snooks' love for cars began when they restored a 1929 Model A Ford in 1963 that Jeff then drove when he turned 16; they have been collecting cars and automotive memorabilia ever since. Their memorabilia collection includes model cars, toy cars, die- cast banks, signs, advertising items, oil cans, period auto accessories, coin-operated machines and games, pedal cars, a kiddie ride, and much more."

Last edited:
OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get your reservations into Janey by tomorrow Oct. 26th.

I think I'm going to have to get a bigger cake! LOL

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Chief Viper Development Engineer Vehicle Synthesis Herb Helbig (retired) and Chief Viper Powertrain Development Engineer Dick Winkles will be attending our Fall Party. If you have Viper questions to ask... these guys have the answers!

We are extending the deadline to sign up for the fall party to Sunday October 30th.

Call Janey White NOW if you plan on attending.

We have to get the count to the caterer Sunday night.

Regards,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert,

You better get down here for the fall party. I just ordered the Viper cake this evening. It's half RED VELVET and half YELLOW. We'll see which one the members like better!

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Robert,

You better get down here for the fall party. I just ordered the Viper cake this evening. It's half RED VELVET and half YELLOW. We'll see which one the members like better!

To bad we can't get a Deep Sapphire blue cake since Sapphire is the fastest of all the colors. ;)

JRC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It was a late sign up but I made it. Calling for sun so I'll be driving from Pa. See ya there. JOHN

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahahahahaha! :rolaugh:

I so want to be there. I actually have the time booked off. Sadly, I won't be going. :(

I have a huge project at work that I am in charge of launching in under two weeks. That falls right in the middle of when all hell will have broken loose! :crying:

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE!

Chief Viper Development Engineer Vehicle Synthesis Herb Helbig (retired) and Chief Viper Powertrain Development Engineer Dick Winkles will be attending our Fall Party. If you have Viper questions to ask... these guys have the answers!

We are extending the deadline to sign up for the fall party to Sunday October 30th.

Call Janey White NOW if you plan on attending.

We have to get the count to the caterer Sunday night.

Regards,
Randall Arnold
President VCA Ohio Region

Deadline is tonight!

OP
OP
daytonprowler

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job everyone!! In less than 2 weeks we doubled the attendance. We are at 60+ for the party. Pretty good for a "little" Viper Fall Party.:)

Weather is looking good for Saturday. If you wish, bring your Viper or classic car to display in front of the museum for a photo op. :drive:

The most important thing is that we have fun on Saturday, Nov 5th. :2tu:

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking forward to this great event but just realized... No.1 LSU vs No. 2 Alabama Saturday at 8pm :omg:

I hope they have it on a big screen at the bar or something.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good job everyone!! In less than 2 weeks we doubled the attendance. We are at 60+ for the party. Pretty good for a "little" Viper Fall Party.:)

Weather is looking good for Saturday. If you wish, bring your Viper or classic car to display in front of the museum for a photo op. :drive:

The most important thing is that we have fun on Saturday, Nov 5th. :2tu:

Awesome!! Weather is looking good enough to bring the car our for this one. See you there!