Viper GTS-R at Road America Aug.18th, Will you be there?

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering if we have a sizeable amount of Viper owners planning to attend the ALMS RA event August 18th, where the GTS-R is scheduled to make an appearance?

I will be there with my Viper, camping all weekend. I'll actually be with an Exige and an Elise, so we'll have Lotus and Viper flags up, since both Viper and Lotus are in the race!

I will likely get there thursday night I think.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
The Greg, do you know whether the Gen V (GTS-R) will be making an appearance or actually racing ??

Thanks in advance !!

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It will be racing!!!!!

I should have been more clear about that in my first post. Definitely is scheduled to be out there racing.

OP
OP
T

The_Greg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I only saw 3 other Vipers! :omg::dunno:

I saw a lighter blue solid 08 drive through the paddock (had the IL VCA new temporary commemorative plate). A really nice looking blue gen 1 RT/10, and a sapphire blue GTS with cognac interior. One of the guys in my party saw another one and thought it was mine, so there must have been another darker SRT Coupe out there. I was there with my slate '06 coupe.

Great race to watch. Suuuuper cool to see the Vipers out there!!! Now we just need ALMS to open up that restrictor diameter a little and let us fly!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235