"VIPER Invades Mackinac" Event

GRNBGON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a pleasure it was to see so many Vipers at one place in Northern Michigan. What great weather (except for the hour of the parade) for this event. We had a blast. It was great to see so many new faces and meet so many great people. Thanks Alex and Mike for putting together a great event. Hope this can be a yearly affair. Also thanks for all who helped make it happen (especially the tent). Special thanks to Roy "Father Viper" Sjoberg, for taking the time to spend with use and sharing the tidbits of history on the Viper (also the autographs).
I hope everyone enjoyed them selfs and made it home safe. Ray, PM me what you find out about the noise. Hopefully we will see some of you at Woodward or VOI. Till then, Happy High Speed Cruising!

RayC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had a great time! Thank you to everyone involved in organizing. I also hope this can become an annual event.

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll third the comments above.......Had a great time!! Met many new people and ran into a few from the IL club I hadn't seen in a quite a while. We even had Linda Vaughn in our MCVO hotel party room Thursday night for a short while and photo op. It used to be an annual event for our club until DC pulled out of there several years ago to focus $ on other venues. A few of us went for one more year after that, but there has been no club presence there since then. This was definitely the largest gathering of Vipers ever there.

Steve

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom R