Viper Leather Jacket

OP
OP
C

cbarber

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just got back from a Florida Beach Vacation. Any new news on the Leather Viper Jackets ?
CB

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warmer days around the corner, and with the apoplectic "Global Warming" crowd out there, it seems that everybody has lost interest for now. :buttkick:

Too bad, really cool looking leather jackets here. :confused:

==================================================

Silver 2005 SRT-10 :usa: :usa: :usa:

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still interested if an order ever gets placed. Last I heard there were problems with DCX giving approval to use the logo.

-FROG-

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a smiular one to the one in the link below. I may be willng to sell it, since I really don't wear it much here in Austin. It's either cold enough for a heavier jacket or I just don't wear one.... PM me if interested. It looks almost exactly like the one in the link, but has stripes on the arms and a few other details, but the type leather stamping and what not are very simular. I think it says RT/10 on it, but I'll have to check when I get home. I have only worn it about 10 times (if that), so it's pretty darn new. I can take pictures so send me a PM with your email and I can respond with pictures if you are interested. Oh, it's Sneaky Pete, not Fangs... so sorry Gen III guys.

Charlie,

Found this a while ago, but requires a minimum purchase of 10 jackets:

web page :cool:

Will see if I can get some of my SoCal Viper friends interested in a package purchase. Maybe you could try to arrange the same in your region.

Between the two of us we might be able to make this work. :headbang:

Vypr Phil

2005 Silver SRT-10 :usa: :usa: :usa:

XLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!
OK Here is the latest update. We are FINALLY getting this order going. We really ran into quite a bit of problems. The manufacturer of the jackets was not licensed by Dodge, so he either had to get a license through them and pay for the licensing and royalties, or, he could do the jackets for us as VCA members BUT the jackets had to have Regional names on them. So, we have been working out a method of putting the regional names on the jackets with as little problems as possible and without taking away from the design of the jacket!! I'm sure you can understand that! Anyway, we finally came up with a solution. Your regional name will be embossed on the collar of either style jacket. We WILL need a minimum order of 12 of each style from the region in which you are ordering from. I hope that you are all still interested. I know that this has taken a long time, but things just weren't coming together for us very quickly. I know that some of you had mentioned different colors, logos, etc. and that would be really cool, but we need to keep this simple if we are ever going to get this started. We should have the description, sizes, pricing, and order form on our website within the next couple of days. I will post again when it is up and running. In the meantime, feel free to visit our website at: www.azvipers.com
Thanks
Shelli

Vypr Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi!
The information for the jackets and the order form are now available on our website
Please visit:
Viper Club of America - Arizona Region
Thanks so much for your interest.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Now then, has anybody from the AZ chapter ordered one yet? Received one yet?

Maybe now that the cold days are here again, some folks might be interested.

Is the minimum order number still 12 for each style?

Phil

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought the second one pictured (all black). They (AZ chapter) got 10-12 people together last Spring for an order.

I honestly must say that it is a beautiful jacket at a bargain price. I've had numerous compliments on it before the complimentor even sees the back. Really top quality. No regrets here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thiagets