Viper mag came today!Delete pages....

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well at least its all VIPER related.However pages 40 and 41(Viper as a Ricer) should have been deleted.(Give us Lemans not ricer racing).Also should have deleted pages 26,27 and 28 of the Basta*d SRT/GTS coupe.Of course this includes any references or pictures of the ludicrous basta*d SRT/GTS coupe that also appear in the magazine.That car is fugly and looks like it was designed by the designers walking around with white canes that have been recently fired at GM by Lutz. GTS Bruce

Hans Christian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok that is one opinion.
I think I would have put any critism that I might have a bit differently but hey that is just me and you are intitled to yours.

With regards to your outburst against the coupe shown at VOI - I must say that I view it a bit differently. I.e I was very pleased with the fact that Dodge/PVO gave us the first opportunity to see their work in progress which I believe will have many enhancements to come our way; based on some of the very constructive feed-back already given.

I for one like this "work in progress" design and look forward to see the end product - if I like it I will buy one, if not - then I will just leave it alone and keep enjoying my current gen III beast.

I think I

Cris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another soap box there Craig. Anything else you are in need to be critical about?

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wondering did it mention anything about specs of the car weight,hp,tq ect?

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you brought up "Nattering, naysayer of negativity", Lee.

As I remember it, it was, "nattering, nabobs of negativity".

The question is, who said it?

And,
for extra credit, who wrote the speech?

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My issue looks really good, I wouldn't delete anything. The centerfold is pretty awesome and some of the VOI pictures aren't too bad either.

OP
OP
G

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
His first name was Spiro?SP.RN-Richard Nixon of course who oppend the country of China up to the western world.There is an Opera written about it :Nixon in China.Can't remember who wrote the Opera right now either.Still recovering from Big time JD fog.Anyway at least he had the decency to resign when caught trying to protect his mis directed white house staff.SA resigned too over some Kick back scandle.The president of the senate GF replaced him as VP and then replaced RN.I quit.Brain starting to hurt again. GTS Bruce

opnwide

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the centerfold was a great idea. How about making it a monthly thing, and adding a 3month calendar in the corner so that I have an official reason to hang it in my office.

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The centerfold is pretty awesome

The first one i could show my wife and not get into trouble HeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHeHe :D

Fast Viper Dan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought the centerfold was a great idea. How about making it a monthly thing, and adding a 3month calendar in the corner so that I have an official reason to hang it in my office.

I agree, A "pin up" with a calendar is a great idea. Make it a fold out. Or is that patented?

BTW, Abels car is awsom to see up close. :2tu:

joe117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes,
Pat Buchanan wrote the speech for Spiro Agnew, the vice president under Nixon.

"nattering, nabobs of negativism". Was the actual quote.

Agnew had been the Governor of Maryland. In those days Maryland was known for corruption and graft.

Agnew was still getting kickbacks from Maryland road construction contractors while he was vice president.
Someone blew the whistle and he was forced to resign.

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't be a "hater" because you can't drive like Samuel. Pages 40 and 41 need to stay. The Rice Drifting Community now has a huge respect for the Viper.

Pages 26-28 can stay too. If it is Viper related, leave it in the mag. Centerfold was nice.

I just don't like seeing non-Viper articles.

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh, another case of TWI, eh? (Typing while intoxicated).
Ya know what really scrapes my sidewalls? Waking up and and the dang edit button has expired or whatever.

Credit for the "Scrapes my sidewalls" goes to Joe Tomarchio of Mr. Tire here in Baltimore, Viper owner, VCA Member and writer of funny commercials for his business.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine