Viper magazine...... What viper magazine!

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
After seeing the post about the supplemental viper magazine covers available I now realize how many magazines the post office is keeping for themselves. Especially the gen V issue!!! I receive these things very sporadically. What gives?
I seem to be missing 1 issue a year minimum. Now I now life can sometimes be really busy especially with the kids, family and stuff, but dang I better start paying attention to this! Time to order back issues!!

V

Venomiss

If you are missing any magazines -there are only six issues a year- then contact [email protected]
We can research exactly what magazine was sent out and when they were mailed to you at what address.

OP
OP
V

VIPER PIT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow if there are 6 a year then I get about 2/3rds of them. Looks like it is time to make my list and order them.
And for those of you that don't have the first edition of enlarged magazine reprint posters I would highly suggest getting them. I just got mine back from having them mounted on gator board and they look awesome. Great bling for the garage. I found the best way to hang them is with the command Velcro strips by 3M. My only concern is that they say the newer additions that are coming out are laminated. They won't look the same as the others I have already purchased.

Mopar488

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend told me about getting his 2 weeks ago. I called about mine and they said it was bulk mailed and I would get it this weekend and if not to call back. I guess I will be calling next week.

V

Venomiss

Please write to [email protected] directly as we have about five sets of eyes on that email including the National Officers.

We will research your name and date of mailing.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth