Viper Nationals/ Who Coming/ All Viper owners and fans welcome!!!

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Race em bone stock for the money or put your dyno sheet up against the clock for the big money heads up. Ohio VCA needs a count on the hospitality.

Sept 15-16 Norwalk Oh $45 for the weekend. See the fastest Vipers in the county.

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe we created a division of the race just because of all the noise you've been making. Real street tires fastest time pays $200! How much did it pay in NJ? And now your not coming! All you have to do is put down the best number and you win. I'll set up a heads up session for you and the other guys in street tires. But the race will be a dial except for the unlimited cars.

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe I will race ya on streets maybe we need another weekend in Jersey. I think a friday night when it is nice and cool. Maybe I won't sand bag ya all this time LOL.
bounce.gif
Then we can all go to the bar after. I sure the police have forgotten about me by now
devil.gif

OP
OP
P

pauls

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like i said we,ll run you heads up in qualifing sessions. Then you can go home if you don't want to dial in. We've got people coming that want your head for their trophy case. I'd hate to disappoint them?