Viper Owner Invitational #11 - BE THERE!

V

Venomiss

For those who may be interested. It's official!

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Another exciting offer for VOI attendees!

The Grand America is able to offer 10% off any spa treatment and complimentary use of the fitness facility and spa amenities with each service. We are able to offer 20% off on the second treatment with the same amenities.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mmmmm that sounds extremely interesting to this food ******, lol! My mouth is already flooding from the vision of a mighty good looking pepper steak, baked medium rare please :) They better have some spare ribs too 'cause those are my most favourite food ever if marinaded (sp?) properly!

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have eaten at that Rodizio in SLC and it is pretty good. If you like your meat served on swords, it is the place for you. Go meat!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
V

Venomiss

If you have rooms reserved at the Grand America or the Little America that you are not going to use for VOI please call and let the hotel know so they can open those up to others attending VOI.:)

Jerz Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you sign up for VOI yet?

VOI_Salt_Lake_Logo_Final.jpg

What are you waiting for?

This is going to be one of those memorable life time experiences!

The pricing is really attractive this year compared to previous years, as well as shipping cost if you are thinking of shipping your snake:drive:

So remember...If you snooze you lose!

Don't be that person on Oct 10th that says, "Damn I should of went" while you are looking at all the pics on site from those who did go :nono:

Be a part of the fun and the pics!

Just 5 mins can save you years of frustration for not attending:D

Go ahead! Do it now!

Just Click Here..... www.voi11.com :2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If my memory serves me right there was a note that we should receive "something" in the mail in August (confirmation of registration for VOI.11)?

Do we get a kind of confirmation?

V

Venomiss

If my memory serves me right there was a note that we should receive "something" in the mail in August (confirmation of registration for VOI.11)?

For those overseas you may be getting an email.:)

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder the same thing. Any idea when something will be sent out?

OP
OP
Y

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We will be sending confirmation emails out in the next two days that include the current schedule, arrival/departure dates, etc. We have been busy putting together a great goody bag and working with all of our vendor/sponsors to make this the best VOI ever. Not to mention that "sneak peek" that Mr. Gilles mentioned in VIPER magazine recently... :2tu:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Booked my hotel today, so I'm set with the exception of hotels possibly breaking up my 19 hour drive....assuming I go the speed limit. I averaged 95 mph to Detroit swapping the time with some lady who figured her Honda Accord had a turbine engine in it...wonder if I can beat that average this time and cut down my drive time.

Regards,
Aaron

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received an e-mail from the VOI 11 staff asking me some follow up questions since I was one the first that had registered. We are starting to get close!!!!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
>>>Just received an e-mail from the VOI 11 staff asking me some follow up questions since I was one the first that had registered. We are starting to get close!!!!<<<

me too! :2tu:

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just received an e-mail from the VOI 11 staff asking me some follow up questions since I was one the first that had registered. We are starting to get close!!!!

I was #2! Got the email too!

Hey Chris, do you know roughly when we'll receive info on which group were in? Tammy is hoping to make reservations at the spa before they fill up and would like to do it the day we're at the track. She can't make those reservations until we know which day is our track day.

Thank you sir!

Kelly