Viper Parts of America?

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it is run by volunteers, so I'm not complaining here, but I have a question I'm trying to get answered and I left a message on the phone for them yesterday morning.
I'm assuming that the parts on there are all true OEM. Is this correct? I need a new clutch slave cylinder for my '03 and they have on on there. I have found some that "look" identical on Ebay for quite a bit cheaper than on VPA, but I would prefer to support the club and get a true OEM piece from the actual OEM manufacturer.
I need to place the order soon, but if it's not true OEM, then I might just save the money and get it from Ebay.

Thanks for any input.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, the parts on the VPA website are OEM. They are all left over stock from Chrysler. It is all done by volunteers so give then some time.

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Bob. I figured they were and I have ordered some parts from VPA in the past and it took them a while to get back to me because they are just volunteering their time. I have a new clutch and master on the way already and wanted to get the order placed for the slave soon. Thanks again.

Reaction score
Sorry about that Scott. We are also the ones organizing the Viper Owner Invitational this year and with registration closing today we have been absolutely buried. We have been replying to VPA emails and calls as quickly as possible and apologize for the delay.

In answer to your question, ALL of our equipment outside of two sets of headers are OEM/Mopar brand. We have a very unique relationship with the manufacturer and are proud to be able to offer quality factory parts to Viper Owners and VCA Members. Give us a call anytime and we will do our best to answer it immediately.

Thanks again for your business!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you guys have done a trmendous job with all this....keep up the great work and thanks!!!

OP
OP
T

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries. Just placed the order. Where is VPA? The shipping seemed high, but if you're on the west cost, I get it.

Thanks again!